Home Main Category Clubhouse

From the NYPD Tweeter feed... no BS

GunNutGunNut Posts: 7,642 Senior Member
My response was, “I’m so happy I left NY.  You guys are idiots...”

Replies

• JayhawkerJayhawker Moderator Manistee Natl ForestPosts: 18,280 Senior Member

Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"
  • JustsomedudeJustsomedude Posts: 1,370 Senior Member
    It doesn't even have the mainspring in it. 
    We've been conditioned to believe that obedience is virtuous and voting is freedom- 
  • GunNutGunNut Posts: 7,642 Senior Member
    But they’re so proud!!!  😎
  • CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Senior Member Central MNPosts: 14,659 Senior Member
    Did you leave a comment on Facebook? I mean, one of them COULD have thrown out his back bending over to pick up that paper weight. 
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11
  • Big Al1Big Al1 Senior Member Panama City, Fl.Posts: 8,687 Senior Member
    That could be an episode of Law and Order, stripped from the head lines!!  B)

Take another donut out of petty cash!!
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Under a logPosts: 27,457 Senior Member
    A half dozen dumb basses standing around grinning like a mule eating saw briers and proud of themselves for finding a broke Richard P.O.S. pistol.  Obviously not smart enough to be carrying around police issue pistols that are actually loaded with live ammo. Looks like candidates for the rubber gun squad.
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
  • GunNutGunNut Posts: 7,642 Senior Member
    CHIRO1989 said:
    Did you leave a comment on Facebook? I mean, one of them COULD have thrown out his back bending over to pick up that paper weight. 
    Twitter...  They’re transit cops, true NYC donut abusers, far removed from ANY real LE work.
  • CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Senior Member Central MNPosts: 14,659 Senior Member
    GunNut said:
    CHIRO1989 said:
    Twitter...  They’re transit cops, true NYC donut abusers, far removed from ANY real LE work.
    I am not allowed on either, sorry.
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11
  • Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Lake County, FloridaPosts: 7,927 Senior Member
    edited December 2020 #10
    NYC Mayor Douche DiBlasio has neutered the NYC police forces, including Transit cops. They are every bit as well trained and professional as the NYC street cops. Anything resembling a gun is a real prize if it's taken from anyone. Hell, a nerf gun would be a major deal there. Back in the day, confiscation of a gun like that and worse would be happening all day, every day, and not worth bragging about. I would imagine that now, every police officer in the city of NY would have to go through some kind of PC, "sensibility Training," and "White Privilege" Bullsheisse training.
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE NEW COMMUNISTS!
  • SpkSpk Senior Member Posts: 4,772 Senior Member
    edited December 2020 #11
    GunNut said:
    My response was, “I’m so happy I left NY.  You guys are idiots...”

In the wrong hands? What hands would that be, a nefarious gunsmith? Oh wait, in the wrong hands it could be used to bludgeon someone pistol whip style.
    Well, at least they got a gang member off the street. I wonder what he's being charged with? Fighting in public (parole violation)? Possession of a paperweight resembling a firearm? Scaring the dumb with something resembling a firearm?
    That thing looks like it was recovered from the East River and someone used a Brillo pad to scrape off the barnacles.
    They're so proud!!!!
    Gun busts look a little different over here. Just sayin'.

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience -- Mark Twain
    How easy it is to make people believe a lie, and [how] hard it is to undo that work again! -- Mark Twain

• SpkSpk Senior Member Posts: 4,772 Senior Member
    ... Meanwhile, back at HQ...

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience -- Mark Twain
    How easy it is to make people believe a lie, and [how] hard it is to undo that work again! -- Mark Twain