Home Main Category Clubhouse

Facebook friends

2»

Replies

• JayhawkerJayhawker Moderator Manistee Natl ForestPosts: 18,291 Senior Member
    Early on in this election cycle, I posted that I would not engage in political banter nor was I interested in the politics of others..then I proceeded to snooze a bunch of folks (some of my own kids) for the duration of the election...Then I have a friend whom I love dearly...but she forwards EVERYTHING she sees...She is on permanent snooze...I have to renew her status every month...
    Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"
  • JustsomedudeJustsomedude Posts: 1,370 Senior Member
    I get tired of the idiots that keep sharing the nonsense post of Zuckerberg banning the Lords Prayer. It never happened.
    We've been conditioned to believe that obedience is virtuous and voting is freedom- 
  • breamfisherbreamfisher Senior Member Living in a van, down by the river.Posts: 14,039 Senior Member
    You can "unfollow" someone on Facebook, then they'll only show up if they specifically tag you.  Done that with a few folks, makes life easier.  
    I'm just here for snark.
  • jbp-ohiojbp-ohio Senior Member Pensacola, FLPosts: 10,836 Senior Member
    You can also hide 'people you may know' notifications.
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." Thomas Jefferson
  • MileHighShooterMileHighShooter Senior Member Denver, COPosts: 4,996 Senior Member
    Mike and Jerry I added both of you.  Scott,  I added your wife months ago so we can have fun making fun of you lol and I can see what your boys are up to. 
  • CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Senior Member Central MNPosts: 14,671 Senior Member
    edited December 2020 #37
    Mike and Jerry I added both of you.  Scott,  I added your wife months ago so we can have fun making fun of you lol and I can see what your boys are up to. 
    As long as you're happy, that's the most important thing :D

I should have her post a picture of my beard.
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11
  • jbohiojbohio Senior Member In the sticks, OHPosts: 5,617 Senior Member
    I've found most of you, Mike, Jerry. 
     Like Zee said, it's much more enjoyable if you unfollow, but remain friends with, people that post a bunch of crap that annoys you.  I've unfollowed my mother, most of my cousins, my mother in law, step mother, etc.  But, you still show up as their friend, so, they're happy.  
  • CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Senior Member Central MNPosts: 14,671 Senior Member
    jbohio said:
    I've found most of you, Mike, Jerry. 
     Like Zee said, it's much more enjoyable if you unfollow, but remain friends with, people that post a bunch of crap that annoys you.  I've unfollowed my mother, most of my cousins, my mother in law, step mother, etc.  But, you still show up as their friend, so, they're happy.  
    I can't believe you put this in writing, that is a lot of women to PO all at once :D
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11
  • ZeeZee Senior Member Posts: 28,076 Senior Member
    I’m typically more heartless than that. If I’m not willing to “follow” someone’s page, I’m not going to “friend” them. 
    The only exception to that is my wife’s niece. My concession to maintain family peace. 
    "To Hell with efficiency, it's performance we want!" - Elmer Keith