Home Main Category Clubhouse

The completely tasteless, tacky, materialistic Christmas loot brag thread....

zorbazorba Senior MemberMerrritt Island, FLPosts: 25,223 Senior Member
Let's see whatcha got!

-Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
)O(

Replies

• shotgunshooter3shotgunshooter3 Senior Member Global NomadPosts: 6,073 Senior Member
    A few minor things this year, books and such. 

Although I did order Dad and I Maxpedition "Mongo" Versipacks. I plan to use mine as a grab and go range bag. 

- I am a rifleman with a poorly chosen screen name. -
    "Slow is smooth, smooth is fast, and speed is the economy of motion" - Scott Jedlinski
  • LinefinderLinefinder Moderator Colorado SpringsPosts: 7,823 Senior Member
    Another day.

Mike
    "Walking away seems to be a lost art form."
    N454casull
  • JerryBobCoJerryBobCo Senior Member Podunk, Tx.Posts: 8,227 Senior Member
    Don't know, yet.  One was a gift card to Bass Pro, and I haven't decided what to spend it on.  I got some clothes, and a nice pair of zip up wing tip boots.  I think I'm going to like them.
    Jerry

Gun control laws make about as much sense as taking ex-lax to cure a cough.
  • bullsi1911bullsi1911 Moderator Posts: 12,314 Senior Member

Coolest stocking stuffer EVER
    To make something simple is a thousand times more difficult than to make something complex.
    -Mikhail Kalashnikov
  • jbp-ohiojbp-ohio Senior Member Pensacola, FLPosts: 10,836 Senior Member
    edited December 2020 #6
    I got a new Chromebook. Wife got a Loius Viutton gift card. Oldest stepson got a 6" S&W 686. Middle stepson got a 18 gun fire safe. Youngest got a 8 piece 20V tool set...

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." Thomas Jefferson
  • FreezerFreezer Senior Member Posts: 2,610 Senior Member
    That cordless tool kit is cool! I have the 19.2 set and I have a lot of them. May I suggest, there is a four battery maintenance charger for those tools. That and extra batteries have saved me may times. When I was flipping homes the other guys had mixed brands of tools and could only charge one battery at a time. I always had at least two charged batteries in the charger.
    I like Elmer Keith; I married his daughter :wink:
  • bullsi1911bullsi1911 Moderator Posts: 12,314 Senior Member
    I also got a Cellular game camera. Gonna be some more posting to the game camera pic thread.  
    To make something simple is a thousand times more difficult than to make something complex.
    -Mikhail Kalashnikov
  • JayhawkerJayhawker Moderator Manistee Natl ForestPosts: 18,291 Senior Member
    I got a bottle of 14 year old GlenFiddich from the In-Laws and a bottle of 18 year old from my son...

Used my birthday/Christmas cash to buy a bottle of Jamesons Black Barrel

Got a tweed jacket and vest to go with my kilt and a refrigerator from the wife

Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"
  • NNNN Senior Member NCPosts: 25,221 Senior Member
  • GunNutGunNut Posts: 7,642 Senior Member

Although I did order Dad and I Maxpedition "Mongo" Versipacks. I plan to use mine as a grab and go range bag. 

I got two of their Jumbos (blue and coyote) and I LOVE them.  Just got the Proteus for Christmas.  

They had some crazy sales going on before Christmas!!!

I got the two knives I posted, the Maxpedition bag, two awesome jackets that I’ve wanted for a while, REALLY nice UGG slippers (I’m in LOVE with those) and a bunch of clothes and other cool stuff.  Of note, my daughter and soon to be son-in-law gave me a bottle of Johnny Walker Blue Label scotch!  

So, yeah, he’s a keeper... 😁
  • CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Senior Member Central MNPosts: 14,671 Senior Member
    NN said:

Dry erase board? ;)
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11
    I got $200 worth of Filson GC, so I am 1/2 way to a t-shirt :D

Going to be some wool clothing in my future.
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11
    CHIRO1989 said:
    NN said:

Dry erase board? ;)
    No, it is a picture of nothing.
    With a fancy border
    CHIRO1989 said:
    I got $200 worth of Filson GC, so I am 1/2 way to a t-shirt :D

Going to be some wool clothing in my future.
    That’s one sleeve of the Mackinaw Cruiser no? 😁
  • ZeeZee Senior Member Posts: 28,076 Senior Member
    edited December 2020 #17
    Bath Robe
    Cordless Drill
    Heater for my Cave
    Surefire Attachment/Brake
    "To Hell with efficiency, it's performance we want!" - Elmer Keith
    Zee said:
    Bath Robe
    Cordless Drill
    Heater for my Cave
    Surefire Attachment/Brake
    Sounds like the parts list for an episode of MacGyver :D
  • RugerFanRugerFan Senior Member Eupora, MSPosts: 2,815 Senior Member
    Large Craftsman tool chest, books and a hat
  • Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Between Ft Lauderdale and MiamiPosts: 12,565 Senior Member
    Fly reel, Mount Blanc cologne, New Kindle, Bench Mat, Dr Squatch soap
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
    CHIRO1989 said:
    NN said:

Dry erase board? ;)
    Duh!  It's a Karl Rove telestrater. 
    Jerry

• shotgunshooter3shotgunshooter3 Senior Member Global NomadPosts: 6,073 Senior Member
    GunNut said:

I got two of their Jumbos (blue and coyote) and I LOVE them.  Just got the Proteus for Christmas.  

I have the Primary Arms ripoff of the Jumbo right now, and it's just a tad too small for my usual range gear. Hence the Mongo. I took advantage of their current 2-for-1 deal. 

I think the Mongo will be perfect for my usual short range trips. 
    - I am a rifleman with a poorly chosen screen name. -
    "Slow is smooth, smooth is fast, and speed is the economy of motion" - Scott Jedlinski
    CHIRO1989 said:
    NN said:

Dry erase board? ;)
    OK, I had to look that up, and I still need some 'splaining. I get what a telestrater is and who Carl Rove is.
    CHIRO1989 said:
    CHIRO1989 said:
    NN said:

Dry erase board? ;)
    OK, I had to look that up, and I still need some 'splaining. I get what a telestrater is and who Carl Rove is.
    Karl (and it is Karl, not Carl) Rove is a regular Fox News contributor, aka "the architectect".  When he is on one of the Fox evening shows, he uses a small white board and colored markers to illustrate whatever point he wishes to make.  NN's pic looks like such a white board.
    Jerry

CHIRO1989 said:
    CHIRO1989 said:
    NN said:

Dry erase board? ;)
    Karl (and it is Karl, not Carl) Rove is a regular Fox News contributor, aka "the architectect".  When he is on one of the Fox evening shows, he uses a small white board and colored markers to illustrate whatever point he wishes to make.  NN's pic looks like such a white board.
    Well crap, I never noticed that, it is not like I don't watch Fox News either, thanks hey.
  • minnesotashooterminnesotashooter Senior Member Posts: 828 Senior Member
    I got cast iron handle covers and some atomic fireballs from the in laws, a Bluetooth grill thermometer from daughter, that’s it 
    NN said:

I got stuff today in a gift bag that could go in the picture-----a pack of 8" extension cords, 2 multi strips,
    an outrageous T-shirt, a can of snacks, and a Merry Christmas thought.

I am happy with it all and will put some in use tonight.
    And this mug I forgot to take home last year.

• wddodgewddodge Senior Member Northwest OhioPosts: 1,150 Senior Member
    I scored a pan of lemon cookies and another pan of peach cobbler. Toss in a few gift cards from the local car wash, a Dewalt drill to take to work and a S&W model 29. I didn't make it out to the dirt pile today but plan on trying it out tomorrow.

Denny
    Participating in a gun buy back program because you think that criminals have too many guns is like having yourself castrated because you think your neighbors have too many kids.... Clint Eastwood
  • MichakavMichakav Senior Member Southwest PAPosts: 2,907 Senior Member
    I got socks, underwear (wrong size as usual), t-shirts and candy. Everything I wanted. Can't stand worn out socks or underwear. Change my whole drawer a couple times a year. I did buy 6 AK mags for myself though.

GunNut said:

I have the Primary Arms ripoff of the Jumbo right now, and it's just a tad too small for my usual range gear. Hence the Mongo. I took advantage of their current 2-for-1 deal. 

I think the Mongo will be perfect for my usual short range trips. 
    I think you’re right for a quick trip to the range with a handgun the Mongo should be good!  All their stuff is built like brick outhouses.