Home Main Category General Firearms

These folks deserve a special mention...

GunNutGunNut Posts: 7,642 Senior Member
edited March 2021 in General Firearms #1
Sometimes out of a product “problem” you find out who the best companies to work with are by how they handle themselves.

I like replacing the slide back plates on my Glocks for a few reasons.  First, the OEM ones are cheesy plastic and I hate them.  Second the aesthetics of a nice laser engraved metal plate please me.  Third, it comes in handy in a world with a billion Glocks because it helps me easily identify mine when I’m at the range shooting with multiple folks, as when I’m training, and there’s a whole gear table full of Glocks...

So I ordered some cool plates from this small company on eBay.  I’ve ordered from them before and their stuff is great and reasonably priced.  I installed the plates on a few of my guns and they look great!  I LOVE these!

A few days later and I get an email asking if my plates are locking in place ok and in communication with them I found out that they had an issue with one of their suppliers and a small number of plates won’t lock in place as they are supposed to.  Sure enough the plate on my 48 slides right off with light finger pressure!!!  Damn I’m happy they got a hold of me right away!

Apologies and replacement plates are on the way, even a small “bonus” for my trouble!  Wow, what great folks!

Then from further communications I find out they do custom engraving.  So I send them a copy of my personal company logo.  A logo 2 other companies have told me they can’t engrave on a Glock plate because it has “too much detail”.

In one day! I get picture of a sample and it looks amazing!  In 3 days I get my first order for my training guns!!!

These folks rock!!!!!  It’s a small company (husband and wife) and if you guys want to give your Glocks a custom touch or get some custom work done they deserve a shot at your business.  

Husband is also an FFL and has some cool custom Glocks that his wife sent me pictures of.  Nicest folks I’ve dealt with in a loooooong time and Tiffany is a lovely lady!

As usual the disclaimer.  I have no affiliation with them, only passing along a recommendation for some extremely fine folks to do business with.

Replies