Home Main Category Clubhouse

Mud Monster attacked the Mudlings

Jeff in TXJeff in TX Senior MemberJ&D Ranch - North Central TXPosts: 2,526 Senior Member
When you're a grandparent, your job is to make lasting memories for your grandkids.  We had our grandsons out this weekend.  The mud monster attacked the mudlings!  Once attacked the mudlings went in on full attack and defeated the Mud Monster!  Grandma Mud Monster wanted nothing to do with the mud fun!  I want my grandkids to grow up with mud between their toes and not afraid to get dirty or muddy.  The loved it!

I told my grandsons once mudded it was like being bitten by a vampirine, they too would become mud monsters when they had kids and grandkids!

Distance is not an issue, but the wind can make it interesting!

John 3: 1-21

Replies

• Big Al1Big Al1 Senior Member Panama City, Fl.Posts: 8,641 Senior Member
    Now that looks like fun!!
  • JKPJKP Senior Member North FloridaPosts: 2,657 Senior Member
    Good fun. For some reason my mind went to the Stripes mud wrestling scene with John Candy when I saw the title!

• PFDPFD Senior Member PNWPosts: 1,806 Senior Member
    Good Job Grandpa!!
    That's all I got.

Paul
  • Wambli SkaWambli Ska Posts: 4,142 Senior Member
    That’s AWESOME!!!!

My granddaughter decided we needed to have a ketchup fight while I was visiting.  I’ve never had one, hell I never heard of such a thing, but both her new grandpas are game for anything, no matter how silly it is….  My counterpart in AZ got things set up and bought a few commercial sized cans of ketchup and a bunch of those cheap squeeze bottles you see on hot dog carts and we went at it in the park in front of my son’s house!  I have not laughed this hard in years!!!

Both grandmas decided this game was not for them so they are now relegated to the unfun club 😁

It’s a °IIIII° thing 😎

• Jeff in TXJeff in TX Senior Member J&D Ranch - North Central TXPosts: 2,526 Senior Member
    That’s AWESOME!!!!

My granddaughter decided we needed to have a ketchup fight while I was visiting.  I’ve never had one, hell I never heard of such a thing, but both her new grandpas are game for anything, no matter how silly it is….  My counterpart in AZ got things set up and bought a few commercial sized cans of ketchup and a bunch of those cheap squeeze bottles you see on hot dog carts and we went at it in the park in front of my son’s house!  I have not laughed this hard in years!!!

Both grandmas decided this game was not for them so they are now relegated to the unfun club 😁
    That is outstanding!  Love it!
    Distance is not an issue, but the wind can make it interesting!

John 3: 1-21
  • Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Between Ft Lauderdale and MiamiPosts: 12,461 Senior Member
    Not many things sound nicer than a kids laughter 👍
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • jbp-ohiojbp-ohio Senior Member Pensacola, FLPosts: 10,810 Senior Member

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." Thomas Jefferson
  • GilaGila Posts: 1,908 Senior Member
    Just wait until the boys are big enough that you can take them mud sliding on a sheet of plywood tied behind a pickup...
    No good deed goes unpunished...
  • Wambli SkaWambli Ska Posts: 4,142 Senior Member
    That’s AWESOME!!!!

That is outstanding!  Love it!
    You and your grandkids would have fit right in!  I hope someday we can get the tribe together 

It’s a °IIIII° thing 😎

• drsfefa1drsfefa1 Posts: 39 Member
  • BigslugBigslug Senior Member Posts: 9,620 Senior Member
    From the annals of Calvin & Hobbes:

"Look!  A trickle of water running through some dirt!"

"I'd say our afternoon just got booked solid!"

WWJMBD?

"Nothing is safe from stupid." - Zee