Home Main Category Personal Defense

I spent 5 years creating an 80-page document on various tactics for self/personal defense

NazarrethNazarreth Posts: 4 New Member
edited August 30 in Personal Defense #1

Document location:

Every time a new controversial self-defense videos comes out involving guns, and I view the raging comments of people arguing if it was justified or not, I kept seeing the same lack of understanding that people had in regard to proper use of firearms and other weapons for self-defense. It didn’t matter if it was the anti-gun folk or the pro-gun ones, many of them either had absolutely no clue what they were talking about or only a basic understanding. A few commentators would have an intermediate understanding, and only on very rare occasions did I see people who truly knew what they were talking about, and were also adept at making good, objective arguments or counter arguments rather than just going off on a subjective emotional rant.

Well I hope to try to do something to change that, at least for some people. I spent quite a considerable amount of time watching videos on this topics, particularly from the YouTube channels Active Self Protection and Active Self Protection Extra, but noticed that it was hard to retain all the info purely by memory. So that is when I started doing some diligent note-taking. After doing this for about 5 years, I came up with the document I have now. So far, I only shared it with one other person but thought it would be good to try and find other ways to spread it. This may not be the best methods to reach a significant amount of people, so if anyone has any other ideas then I am willing to at least hear you out.

I also want to point out that this document probably isn’t perfect. There may be outdated info or info that will eventually be outdated. There is info in here that some may not like or agree with which is fine. This also doesn’t cover a lot of other aspects to self-defense that could be useful. This was just my best attempt to collect the info I could find from the content creator that I was following regarding this subject matter. Hopefully this will make it much easier for other people to learn about this topic, and not have to spend a significant amount of time trying to do so. Nevertheless, you should still consider seeking out professional advice yourself to better understand the laws and capabilities you have in your respective areas.

Replies