Home Main Category Clubhouse

Yu boys ever meet somebody so full of poo that it is obvious????

13»

Replies

• ghostsniper1ghostsniper1 Banned O HI OPosts: 2,645 Senior Member
    DoctorWho wrote: »
    I worked in a plant with an Oaf that claimed his Uncle had a Russian gun that was full auto, could convert to a pistol, as well as a rifle, then he claimed to have dated Sharon Stone...... :rotflmao:
    Oh lord Doc... That must be this guys Uncle, lol
  • DoctorWhoDoctorWho Senior Member Posts: 9,496 Senior Member
    Too bad you can't do the number from true lies on him, scare the poop out of him.
    "There is some evil in all of us, Doctor, even you, the Valeyard is an amalgamation of the darker sides of your nature, somewhere between your twelfth and final incarnation, and I may say, you do not improve with age. Founding member of the G&A forum since 1996
  • Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Lake County, FloridaPosts: 7,927 Senior Member
    Teach wrote: »
    The nearest neighbor is about 1/4 mile down the road, just close enough to be handy, but far enough away we don't cross paths too often. Of course, around here folks for 5 miles in any direction are "neighbors" when anyone is in need!
    Sometimes I wish I had that kind of privacy, then again the wife likes to drive to the restaurants or stores 5 miles away. On my puny 1.125 acre lot, I have the neighbors 50 feet away on one side and 100 on the other.
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE NEW COMMUNISTS!
  • DoctorWhoDoctorWho Senior Member Posts: 9,496 Senior Member
    I love anything to do with agriculture, if I lived on a bit of fertile land 5-20 acres +, I would likely be scarcely seen at the local supermarkets.
    "There is some evil in all of us, Doctor, even you, the Valeyard is an amalgamation of the darker sides of your nature, somewhere between your twelfth and final incarnation, and I may say, you do not improve with age. Founding member of the G&A forum since 1996
  • WhitewookieWhitewookie Member South GeorgiaPosts: 181 Member
    DoctorWho wrote: »
    I worked in a plant with an Oaf that claimed his Uncle had a Russian gun that was full auto, could convert to a pistol, as well as a rifle, then he claimed to have dated Sharon Stone...... :rotflmao:

What?...Wait a minute....Sharon's been cheating on me?
    RV,
    Harry
    "I never learned from a man who agreed with me." - Robert Heinlein