Home Main Category Clubhouse

Forum view

VarmintmistVarmintmist Senior MemberPosts: 8,189 Senior Member
Ok, this in annoying.
If I am signed out, the forum is the whole (less ads) screen. I sign in and the forum is 4 inches wide with a 3 inch margin on the right.

help
It's boring, and your lack of creativity knows no bounds.

Replies

• GrapeApeGrapeApe Posts: 379 Member
    Has to be a setting some where. I looked around and can't seem to find any settings though
    "For longer range, use a bigger case. For bigger game, use a bigger bullet." - Dan Johnson
  • ZeeZee Senior Member Posts: 27,934 Senior Member
    edited November 19 #3
    I don’t use a computer anymore. Only check the forum on my SMARTPHONE (skirt wearer beware).
    I’m just happy the “current thread” icon has returned. 
    😁
    "To Hell with efficiency, it's performance we want!" - Elmer Keith
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 25,181 Senior Member
    LALALALALALALA!! ;)
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
    )O(
  • SpkSpk Senior Member Posts: 4,767 Senior Member
    edited November 20 #5
    Have you changed any settings recently or updated your browser? Seems like your browser is switching to some kind of mobile phone mode once you log in. I've had something similar happen to me before but I just reset the browser settings and things went back to default mode and that took care of it.  I did have to spend some time adjusting some of the settings I liked that were reset back.

If you can't get it back to default there's always the nuclear option... just uninstall and reinstall the browser or switch browsers,  there's plenty of them to choose from.

Just like Zee, I don't use anything other than my phone these days.
    Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience -- Mark Twain
    How easy it is to make people believe a lie, and [how] hard it is to undo that work again! -- Mark Twain

• drsfefa1drsfefa1 Posts: 38 Member
    Try the maximize button on the upper right hand corner. You can also grab the edges of the small window and drag them out to resize the window.

• VarmintmistVarmintmist Senior Member Posts: 8,189 Senior Member
    drsfefa1 said:
    Try the maximize button on the upper right hand corner. You can also grab the edges of the small window and drag them out to resize the window.

Its not the window. It is forum specific and only when I log in only on the forums, not the profile page.
  • PFDPFD Senior Member Posts: 1,805 Senior Member
    You might try touching the screen with two fingers simultaneously then spreading the two fingertips.
    That's all I got.

Paul
  • Wambli SkaWambli Ska Posts: 4,120 Senior Member
    Platform?  Browser? Some info might be helpful.  Works like a champ on OS and IOS devices running safari with an ad blocker.

It’s a °IIIII° thing 😎

• Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Posts: 12,454 Senior Member
    No issue with a 365 laptop, chromebook or my old android phone
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • centermass556centermass556 Senior Member Posts: 3,567 Senior Member

This is what he is seeing....
    I see it too.
    "To have really lived, you must have almost died. To those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know."
  • SpkSpk Senior Member Posts: 4,767 Senior Member
    Looks like your browser is transitioning to Landscape mode when you log in. You should check your settings for Landscape/Portrait modes. If you can't find something like that, look for a way to reset to your Defaults. If all else fails, uninstall/reinstall your browser.

If it refuses to "fix" itself, you may want to consider another browser.
    Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience -- Mark Twain
    How easy it is to make people believe a lie, and [how] hard it is to undo that work again! -- Mark Twain

Windows 10 and firefox

Same set up for a couple years. This is ONLY on this site when I am logged in. As a guest no problem.
  • centermass556centermass556 Senior Member Posts: 3,567 Senior Member
    I see it running chrome on ios 
    "To have really lived, you must have almost died. To those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know."

Well that looks really annoying…

It’s a °IIIII° thing 😎

You current on Firefox version?

It’s a °IIIII° thing 😎

• HappySquidHappySquid Member Posts: 455 Member
    I think yes, I run it and mine looks the same. Got used to the forum looking like "smartphone Crap" and not a computer forum