Home Main Category Clubhouse

Search feature

Jeeper44magJeeper44mag Posts: 123 Member
I'm probably blind and it's right in front of me, but I can't seem to find a "search" feature for the forum.   I just ran across an old thread with a post from Snake284-1, and was wondering if he was still around... haven't talked with him in years, but he was.... up there in years even then, so he may not even be with us any longer.   Anybody have an answer to either of these questions?  How to search, and anything about Snake?

Luis

Replies

• breamfisherbreamfisher Posts: 14,104 Senior Member
    You get search on a computer, but not on an Android phone or a tablet, near as I can tell.

Dunno about Snake.
    Meh.
  • Wambli SkaWambli Ska Posts: 5,410 Senior Member
    Snake is alive and well enjoying his current wife.  He’s on FaceBook in the G&A group.

It’s a °IIIII° thing 😎

• SpkSpk Posts: 4,833 Senior Member
    edited February 27 #4
    Just click on the 3 little horizontal bars next to the Guns & Ammo logo in the upper left. You'll see the search feature appear right below the logo, it'll ask "What are you looking for?" in light grey letters.
    Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience -- Mark Twain
    How easy it is to make people believe a lie, and [how] hard it is to undo that work again! -- Mark Twain