Home Main Category Clubhouse

Flashlights

2»

Replies

• crcjkcrcjk New Member Posts: 2 New Member
    Olight M-30 Triton. Yeahhhh

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
  • DoctorWhoDoctorWho Senior Member Posts: 9,496 Senior Member
    I had clean forgotten about the corded spots, I always had a few in the various assigned LE / Utility vehicles, 1 gazillion candlepower !!!!
    "There is some evil in all of us, Doctor, even you, the Valeyard is an amalgamation of the darker sides of your nature, somewhere between your twelfth and final incarnation, and I may say, you do not improve with age. Founding member of the G&A forum since 1996
  • NyGunownerNyGunowner Banned Posts: 328 Member
    I've run the gamut on flashlights. These days I have gone to cheapie lights for "handy" factor, several sprinkled around the house, vehicles, shop, but for serious use, my favorite is an 18V "snake" light that came with my DeWalt cordless tool set. It's a big honking light that really lights up the world, and charges using the same charger as my circular saw and drill. Around the shop these cheapies rule.

2012-02-03_05-58-24_194.jpg

9 LED aluminum cased 3 AAA light I got for $2. I own several.
    12 LED. 3 AA "lamp" my wife bought for $5 is handy when hands free illumination is best. I used it tonight while splitting a few pieces of firewood. Try that with yer ordinary flashlight....
  • centermass556centermass556 Senior Member Posts: 3,575 Senior Member
    Still have those around mkk....we make the staff duty and fire guard walk with them......you're right they are just bright enough to let you know it is too late for whatever you about walk into....
    "To have really lived, you must have almost died. To those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know."
  • JayhawkerJayhawker Moderator Manistee Natl ForestPosts: 18,280 Senior Member
    Tractor Supply had these:

100_1918-1.jpg

"tactical" flashlights on sale for $10.00...aluminum body, C-cell...stupidly bright and cheap enough to have one in each vehicle and several laying around the house...
    Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"