Dont try to rob an Awful Waffle in SC!

SirGeorgeKillianSirGeorgeKillian Senior MemberPosts: 5,458 Senior Member
Because we fight back! One more career criminal put out of work for good, another in custody.....

http://www.wyff4.com/news/30267025/detail.html#.Txwtpq4l_cs.facebook
Unless life also hands you water and sugar, your lemonade is gonna suck!
Wambli Ska wrote: »
I'm in love with a Glock

Replies

• TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,263 Senior Member
    Hey, if he made the cheese-smothered hash browns get cold, that's a capital crime! Back before they put two heart stents in me, Waffle House was my favorite hangout!
    Jerry
    Hide and wail in terror, Eloi- - - -We Morlocks are on the hunt!
    ASK-HOLE Someone who asks for advice and always does something opposite
  • ghostsniper1ghostsniper1 Banned Posts: 2,645 Senior Member
    What is it with all the waffle house robberies lately? I love their food damnit.
  • GunnerK19GunnerK19 Senior Member Posts: 1,083 Senior Member
    Pretty good chance that someone with any combination of Dante, Lamont, Jayquan, Shanaynay, Shaquante, etc. in their name in any particular order is eventually going to be shot while committing a crime...
    I'm a Conservative. How conservative? Only Alex P. Keaton has me beat.

Taurus 605 .357, Ruger .45 Vaquero, Ruger 10/22, Colt frontier commemorative .22 SA
  • gatorgator Senior Member Posts: 1,689 Senior Member
    GunnerK19 wrote: »
    Pretty good chance that someone with any combination of Dante, Lamont, Jayquan, Shanaynay, Shaquante, etc. in their name in any particular order is eventually going to be shot while committing a crime...
    Compared to what,Bill,Tom or John?:nono:
    USMC 80-84
    -96 lbs
  • shootershooter Senior Member Posts: 1,186 Senior Member
    gator wrote: »
    Compared to what,Bill,Tom or John?:nono:

maybe Vito, Guido or Pascuale......
    There's no such thing as having too much ammo, unless you're on fire or trying to swim!
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,985 Senior Member
    My kind of Lawman! :guns::applause::applause::applause::usa::usa::usa:

The incident follows Wright's recent encouragement to citizens to get concealed weapons permits and to arm themselves against criminals. (Read More)

"This guy defended his life and the life of others at the Waffle House by law and by the Constitution. We will not be charging this gentleman," Wright said.

Read more: http://www.wyff4.com/news/30267025/detail.html#ixzz1kr33ICHj
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,985 Senior Member
    shooter wrote: »
    maybe Vito, Guido or Pascuale......

Yep anyone can/does commit crimes. However, it is well documented that a disproportionate amount of young black males are involved in crimes and fill our prisons. Not trying to make a racial statement of any kind, it's just a fact of life. Watch 48 hours on TV or read the crime section of any newspaper. It should be rather apparent.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • shootershooter Senior Member Posts: 1,186 Senior Member
    Big Chief wrote: »
    Yep anyone can/does commit crimes. However, it is well documented that a disproportionate amount of young black males are involved in crimes and fill our prisons. Not trying to make a racial statement of any kind, it's just a fact of life. Watch 48 hours on TV or read the crime section of any newspaper. It should be rather apparent.

Yup, I agree. I was poking fun at Gator's comment!
    There's no such thing as having too much ammo, unless you're on fire or trying to swim!
  • NCFUBARNCFUBAR Senior Member Posts: 4,324 Senior Member
    My kind of Lawman! :guns::applause::applause::applause::usa::usa::usa:

The incident follows Wright's recent encouragement to citizens to get concealed weapons permits and to arm themselves against criminals. (Read More)

"This guy defended his life and the life of others at the Waffle House by law and by the Constitution. We will not be charging this gentleman," Wright said.

Read more: http://www.wyff4.com/news/30267025/detail.html#ixzz1kr33ICHj

Sheriff Wright sent a warning with that statement a few months back ... it appears some good follks listened and the scumdid not ... score 1 for the Sheriff and good guys!
    “The further a society drifts from truth ... the more it will hate those who speak it."
    - George Orwell
  • JayhawkerJayhawker Moderator Posts: 14,836 Senior Member

or.....just watch "Cops"....
    Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"
  • DoctorWhoDoctorWho Senior Member Posts: 9,496 Senior Member
    An armed robber regardless if the criminal is a pretty girl or a male should be dealt with in the same way, swiftly.
    "There is some evil in all of us, Doctor, even you, the Valeyard is an amalgamation of the darker sides of your nature, somewhere between your twelfth and final incarnation, and I may say, you do not improve with age. Founding member of the G&A forum since 1996