Home Main Category General Firearms

Makarov caliber gun comparison chart - FYI

BigDanSBigDanS Senior MemberMiami, FL almost in the USA ;)Posts: 6,992 Senior Member
I did one of these for the old forum. There has been some interest in the past few weeks regarding Makarov caliber guns, so I put together this chart, and I hope you find it informative.

D
"A patriot is mocked, scorned and hated; yet when his cause succeeds, all men will join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain
Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives.... now who's bringing the hot wings? :jester:

Replies

• DoctorWhoDoctorWho Senior Member Posts: 9,496 Senior Member
    Glock 19
    height = 5 inches

length 6.85 inches

Unloaded weight 20.99 oz

9mm P
    "There is some evil in all of us, Doctor, even you, the Valeyard is an amalgamation of the darker sides of your nature, somewhere between your twelfth and final incarnation, and I may say, you do not improve with age. Founding member of the G&A forum since 1996
  • FreezerFreezer Senior Member Posts: 2,602 Senior Member
    That is cool! I own a PA 63. I bought it years ago as a defence pistol for my motor home. It wasn't expensive so if it gets stolen I won't loose much. It's bore is big enough to make someone think twice about comming at me. If they does get stollen they get one mag with a registered pistol. The PA 63 has an aluminum frame and when that fool loads 9 lugars in it there a good chance I'll find out who stole it!
    I like Elmer Keith; I married his daughter :wink:
  • DoctorWhoDoctorWho Senior Member Posts: 9,496 Senior Member
    "and when that fool loads 9 lugars in it there a good chance I'll find out who stole it! "

What are "lugars" ????
    "There is some evil in all of us, Doctor, even you, the Valeyard is an amalgamation of the darker sides of your nature, somewhere between your twelfth and final incarnation, and I may say, you do not improve with age. Founding member of the G&A forum since 1996
  • NNNN Senior Member NCPosts: 25,221 Senior Member
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    Thanks BigDans. I own a CZ-82 and P-64.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!