Home Main Category General Firearms

10-22 mags

olesniperolesniper Senior MemberFranklin, Ky.Posts: 3,767 Senior Member
While snooping around the net, Sunday night, I happen upon a weekend special at http://www.cdnninvestments.com/.
They had mags for several different pistol and rifles, plus half price shipping. I scan over what they got and I see "Ruger Factory 10-22 25rd. Magazines $19.99". The BX-25 Ruger mags are hard to find and usually at least $24.95 + tax and shipping. I ordered a pair of them, $4.99 shipping and no tax. Plus they threw in a pair of Pyramex shooting glasses.

a1646048.jpg
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil: For I carry a .308 and not a .270

Replies

• rbsivleyrbsivley Senior Member The Heart of DixiePosts: 1,259 Senior Member
    That's a good deal. I have an after market and it sucks.
    Randy

Rank does not concur privileges. It imposes responsibility. Author unknow
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Under a logPosts: 27,457 Senior Member
    Appears that those magazines have steel feed lips. You got a good deal!
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
  • ilove22silove22s Senior Member OregonPosts: 1,526 Senior Member
    thats a good deal.

i p/u a couple from my LGS but havent had a chance to use them. let us know how they work.
    The ears never lie.

- Don Burt
  • shootershooter Senior Member IllinoisPosts: 1,186 Senior Member
    I bought one of these a few months ago and it works a.o.k. in both of my 10-22's. It's quite an improvement from the "hi-cap" mags from the 90's that were less than reliable in my guns!
    There's no such thing as having too much ammo, unless you're on fire or trying to swim!
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 22,429 Senior Member
    I need a couple of those myself. I get tired of reloading my 10 shot mags and they're hard on the fingers. Thanks for the tip Olesniper.
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Senior Member Central MNPosts: 14,661 Senior Member
    I picked a few up on "Black Friday" from Midway for just a bit less than that, good stuff, stock up.
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11
  • justin10mmjustin10mm Senior Member Posts: 688 Senior Member
    I think I'm going to get one of them, if I can find one, to replace the worn out original mag in my old (first gun) 10/22.