Dooms Day Prepared???

1235»

Replies

• sherwoodsherwood Senior Member Posts: 1,215 Senior Member
    We have enough food for 2 weeks. The genny is ready to go. The guns will be loaded and spread throughout the house. People like the guy next door with his 5 pitbulls and 2 other dogs will be hating life. He won't get anything from me.
    I may be old but I ain't dead!
    DPRMD
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 25,764 Senior Member
    Jayhawker wrote: »
    I'm having trouble deciding which preppers I hate worst....the folks in New England who see no need to protect themselves or the hippies living in the missile silo over on the North end of my County.....I do know that after a few days of being subjected to the communal drumming and bad blues singing, I'd be ready to kill somebody...probably wouldn't be a good idea to hand me the "talking stick"....

Find their fresh air intake. Puree one 5 lb. box of squid in blender. Pour this down the fresh air intake. They will leave in a few days. For faster evacuation, also add three 1 oz. bottles of skunk cover scent to puree as you pour it down the intake. EZPZ :tooth:
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

• CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Senior Member Posts: 10,725 Senior Member
    tennmike wrote: »
    Find their fresh air intake. Puree one 5 lb. box of squid in blender. Pour this down the fresh air intake. They will leave in a few days. For faster evacuation, also add three 1 oz. bottles of skunk cover scent to puree as you pour it down the intake. EZPZ :tooth:

Note to self: Add bottle of skunk scent to stash, thanks Mike.
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11
  • KSU FirefighterKSU Firefighter Senior Member Posts: 3,245 Senior Member
    CHIRO1989 wrote: »
    Note to self: Add bottle of skunk scentand a second blender to stash, thanks Mike.

There, I fixed it for you.
    The fire service needs a "culture of extinguishment not safety" Ray McCormack FDNY
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 25,764 Senior Member
    There, I fixed it for you.

:rotflmao: Good idea! Frozen bait shrimp work good, too. And frozen bait sardines.
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

• SirGeorgeKillianSirGeorgeKillian Senior Member Posts: 5,458 Senior Member
    SicSemper wrote: »
    What the hell is wrong wiht you people; you are complete idiots. Pick up a history book and lookup doomday.

Guess I am too much of an idiot to own a history book. Why don't you enlighten us with your vast knowledge of "doomday?"
    Unless life also hands you water and sugar, your lemonade is gonna suck!
    Wambli Ska wrote: »
    I'm in love with a Glock
  • SpkSpk Senior Member Posts: 1,951 Senior Member
    Guess I am too much of an idiot to own a history book. Why don't you enlighten us with your vast knowledge of "doomday?"

There's the problem, he picked up a history book when he needed a dictionary.
    Beware of false knowledge -- it is often more dangerous than ignorance.
1235»