Ms. Bucktooth meets her match- - - - -I love it!

TeachTeach Senior MemberPosts: 18,429 Senior Member
Well, folks, it seems the new republicans in the house of representatives have grown some C.O. Jones. They're firing back at their critics, and it seems the dummycrats dont like the taste of their own medicine. Debbie Wasserman-Schultz learned something about picking on a military man who doesn't take a personal attack lying down. Go for it, folks- - - - -nobody with any common sense harasses a rattlesnake!
Jerry
Hide and wail in terror, Eloi- - - -We Morlocks are on the hunt!
ASK-HOLE Someone who asks for advice and always does something opposite

Replies

• beartrackerbeartracker Senior Member Posts: 3,116 Senior Member
    Yeah, it was refreshing to see someone actually stand up to them. :popcorn:
  • breamfisherbreamfisher Senior Member Posts: 13,104 Senior Member
    What gets me is that they're making a big deal of what Rep. West said, but hardly mentioning what Wasserman-Schulz said that began this whole thing.
    Overkill is underrated.
  • JerryBobCoJerryBobCo Senior Member Posts: 6,560 Senior Member
    And now she has a bunch of her fellow nags speaking out against West. I guess she's not big on fighting her own fights.
    Jerry

Gun control laws make about as much sense as taking ex-lax to cure a cough.
  • bobbyrlf3bobbyrlf3 Senior Member Posts: 2,467 Senior Member
    I think what West said was right on, and the fact that he isn't apologizing just because the Demos are crying foul at the top of their lungs is refreshing.
    Knowledge is essential to living freely and fully; understanding gives knowledge purpose and strength; wisdom is combining the two and applying them appropriately in words and actions.
  • NNNN Senior Member Posts: 23,968 Senior Member
    link
    A Veteran is someone that served in the Military, it does not matter where they served.
  • alphasigmookiealphasigmookie Senior Member Posts: 8,744 Senior Member
    I don't know I thought the whole thing sounded a bit like a bunch of tween girls sniping at each other. One person calls the other out on the floor of the house. The other sends a whiny email complaining to "say it to my face" and then calls her names in the same email that he sends to all his friends. What I would give to have a government run by adults!
    "Finding out that you have run out of toilet paper is a good example of lack of preparation, buying 10 years worth is silly"
    -DoctorWho
  • avmechavmech Senior Member Posts: 858 Senior Member
    This is the first time I can say the word honorable with respect to a politician and mean it: the HONORABLE Mr. West is my Congressman. That other thing is from the district just south of ours. She needs to either be in Congress or be the head of the DNC, not both. She is a foul, vindictive piece piece of you know what, as is one of West's upcoming opponents, former mayor of West Palm (I call her a spitting pig, one can see the spit when she spews the crap out of her mouth).

PS: West sent the email to the following people: Shultz, Pelosi, Eric Cantor, Kevin McCarthy, Jonathan Blyth. That is not ALL HIS FRIENDS......................
    NRA Benefactor Member
  • PFDPFD Senior Member Posts: 1,202 Senior Member
    Of course Debbie Wasserman-Schultz is the gal that complained that republicans act like illegal immigration is some sort of crime.

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/new-dnc-chair-faults-gop-wanting-illegal
    That's all I got.

Paul
  • Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 7,148 Senior Member
    avmech wrote: »
    She is a foul, vindictive piece piece of you know what, as is one of West's upcoming opponents, former mayor of West Palm (I call her a spitting pig, one can see the spit when she spews the crap out of her mouth)
    I do know what, and I would say every Progresso-lib on the planet is a spitting pig.
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE NEW COMMUNISTS!