Home Main Category Clubhouse

Sign of the times, a NEW word.

Big ChiefBig Chief Senior MemberPosts: 32,995 Senior Member
A friend emailed this to me. :rotflmao::rotflmao:

Thought a few of you might enjoy this. Could not find it in my old Webster's. When GOOGLED, it is a recently "coined" new word found on a T shirt on eBay. Getting really close to the bone! Read this one over slowly and absorb the words that totally are within this sentence! I love this word and believe that it will become a recognized English word. Finally, a word to describe our current political situation!!!!

' Ineptocracy ' (in-ep-toc'-ra-cy) - a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.
It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!

Replies

• ThatMattGuyThatMattGuy Senior Member Posts: 666 Senior Member
    Oh youre going to love this!

OR!........

http://forums.gunsandammo.com/showthread.php?4196-Expand-your-vocabulary...A-new-word....

Welcome to the party you're over two months late! HaHaHaHaHaHa now that is funny!
    The poster formerly known as '69MercCougar
  • NNNN Senior Member Posts: 24,642 Senior Member
    But, if it comes from the Chief
    it has to be official now.
    Shut up-----KAREN; OK Cynthia
  • Big Al1Big Al1 Senior Member Posts: 7,767 Senior Member

OR!........

http://forums.gunsandammo.com/showthread.php?4196-Expand-your-vocabulary...A-new-word....

Welcome to the party you're over two months late! HaHaHaHaHaHa now that is funny!

There are different levels of Ineptocracy, Chief just has his own level.:jester:
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member

OR!........

You expect me to remember someones post from two months ago...................:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Big Al1 wrote: »
    There are different levels of Ineptocracy, Chief just has his own level.:jester:

That's right. It took me 58 years to get this way and I ain't about to change now!
  • beartrackerbeartracker Senior Member Posts: 3,116 Senior Member
    AWESOME!!! sent it my friends, man in that one word so much is said. I like it!!!
    NN wrote: »
    But, if it comes from the Chief
    it has to be official now.

In my noggin, anyhow:rotflmao::rotflmao:
  • JayhawkerJayhawker Moderator Posts: 16,775 Senior Member
    Big Chief wrote: »
    You expect me to remember someones post from two months ago...................:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

Well.......Yeah!
    Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"
  • breamfisherbreamfisher Senior Member Posts: 13,490 Senior Member

I don't. I know you're pretty ancient. The memory goes at your age....
    Overkill is underrated.
    I don't. I know you're pretty ancient. The memory goes at your age....

Naw, I won't tell about when I grabbed another persons lunch from the refrigerator at work in a Tupperware container (just like mine) and put it in the microwave last week..........then realized mine wasn't out on the rack, but in a bag and I had the wrong lunch cooking:bang:................the owner was very understanding.......:tooth::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:
  • breamfisherbreamfisher Senior Member Posts: 13,490 Senior Member
    Did he pat you on the head and go, "there, there old fellow..."?
    Overkill is underrated.
  • DoctorWhoDoctorWho Senior Member Posts: 9,496 Senior Member
    Naw, I won't tell about when I grabbed another persons lunch from the refrigerator at work in a Tupperware container (just like mine) and put it in the microwave last week..........then realized mine wasn't out on the rack, but in a bag and I had the wrong lunch cooking:bang:................the owner was very understanding.......:tooth::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

I had a out of lunch incident:

I had bought two cheese burgers, fries & chocolate cake at a diner, and as I was going to eat, I get a call from the production line, the steam jets are all clogged, so I take all of 15 minutes to fix things, I get back and there is big ugly with his fat feet up and swallowing the last burger and already eaten My cake & swallowed all My soda.

After that incident, the maintenance building was declared off limits to non authorized personnel.
    "There is some evil in all of us, Doctor, even you, the Valeyard is an amalgamation of the darker sides of your nature, somewhere between your twelfth and final incarnation, and I may say, you do not improve with age. Founding member of the G&A forum since 1996