Home Main Category Hunting

I hope they throw the book at them

beartrackerbeartracker Senior MemberPosts: 3,116 Senior Member

Replies

• snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 22,429 Senior Member

I'm with you on this Mike. They need to be punished and made an example of. There are too many people out there nowadays that don't understand ethics. Ethics are very important to the regulation of society. Too many people misinterpret the idea of being independent and an individualist. That's great and we need people that can go things on their own. It makes for a stronger society such as the type of people who came to this country from England and Europe and made it on their own. People who went west and stood on their own two feet. People that braved the elements and wild to settle this great country. But that doesn't mean people who do as they please and break any law they please.

These kids probably didn't have the proper training growing up. Their parents probably let them do as they pleased without proper guidance. But a slap on the hand is not what they need. They need to suffer some extensive punishment for this and need to learn a lesson. This will both teach them and show others that society will not tolerate this behavior. And all of us sportsmen and hunters and fishermen need to stand up and let the world know we do NOT condone this kind of behavior. For one it's unethical and two it hurts the resource.
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • Uncle BSUncle BS Member Marietta, GeorgiaPosts: 380 Member
    This ought to be a felony, that way his next killing spree can be carried out with a bow, or a slingshot or something. Irresponsible jackass.
  • Big Al1Big Al1 Senior Member Panama City, Fl.Posts: 8,687 Senior Member
    That's near where I used to live and the name Blaha sounds familiar. I'll contact a friend and see if I can get details. He'll see significant jail time, I'm sure!!
  • JerryBobCoJerryBobCo Senior Member Podunk, Tx.Posts: 8,227 Senior Member
    Big Al1 wrote: »
    That's near where I used to live and the name Blaha sounds familiar. I'll contact a friend and see if I can get details. He'll see significant jail time, I'm sure!!

I hope you're right about the jail time, Al. Hopefully, it will be under the jail.
    Jerry

Gun control laws make about as much sense as taking ex-lax to cure a cough.
  • UndaCovaBrotherUndaCovaBrother Member Somewhere in the CaribbeanPosts: 76 Member
    I hope the book is really heavy! :tooth: People can't even shoot 1 deer in NJ lawfully for food and these idiots have killed so many for fun.
  • Six-GunSix-Gun Senior Member Eastern NebraskaPosts: 8,155 Senior Member
    If there ever was a time to make an example of someone, this is it. Jail only seems logical. Not only are they game thieves, this sounds a lot like the kind of psychopathic behavior indicative of much deeper social problems as seen in serial killers.
    Accuracy: because white space between bullet holes drives me insane.
  • SlanteyedshootistSlanteyedshootist Senior Member Corvallis, OregonPosts: 3,947 Senior Member
    Idjits.
    The answer to 1984 is 1776