Less than lethal

2»

Replies

• shushshush Senior Member Posts: 6,259 Senior Member
    A hole in the door to fire though.
    Okay you have lost me.
    Next bus I get on, hole in the driver’s door? I am gone.

cjp wrote: »..... Oh dear God, I've admitted to liking something Limey.I'll never hear the end of this.

Jayhawker wrote: »...But seriously Shush....

Big Chief wrote: ».........walking around with a greasy butt ain't no fun, though!

• DoctorWhoDoctorWho Senior Member Posts: 9,496 Senior Member
    shush wrote: »
    A hole in the door to fire though.
    Okay you have lost me.
    Next bus I get on, hole in the driver’s door? I am gone.

Well now, doan let the gate hit you, where it splits you on the way out.

One less hole in any case.
    "There is some evil in all of us, Doctor, even you, the Valeyard is an amalgamation of the darker sides of your nature, somewhere between your twelfth and final incarnation, and I may say, you do not improve with age. Founding member of the G&A forum since 1996
    Okay.
    Thank you for that.:beer:

PS
    Sorry you may have taken me the wrong way.
    I meant off the bus not off all together.

Eating chilli and watching Spitfires on the box.

It’s cool either way:beer:

cjp wrote: »..... Oh dear God, I've admitted to liking something Limey.I'll never hear the end of this.

Big Chief wrote: ».........walking around with a greasy butt ain't no fun, though!

Don't leave in any case !
    Have fun !!!
    "There is some evil in all of us, Doctor, even you, the Valeyard is an amalgamation of the darker sides of your nature, somewhere between your twelfth and final incarnation, and I may say, you do not improve with age. Founding member of the G&A forum since 1996
    Cannot stay, number two son is playing at a local pub, van is down, and I am main transport for gear and a drummer to drop off in Chester.

I wish I was there drinking a pint or two.
  • Lonewolf-PeruLonewolf-Peru Member Posts: 349 Member
    HAWKEN wrote: »
    Why haven't they considered putting a short barrel, 12 ga, shotgun in the pilots cabin of airplanes? They make them loaded with 1" square bean bags, with a velocity over 1000 fps. They would stop an agressor, at least temporarily, without damaging the plane or other passengers......Robin

Just a while ago, I saw in TruTV a video of cops trying to stop a suspect, armed with a japanese sword, using "non lethal bags". They shot the guy several times, with little effect. Finally, they put him down with a high pressure water hose
    Just a while ago, I saw in TruTV a video of cops trying to stop a suspect, armed with a japanese sword, using "non lethal bags". They shot the guy several times, with little effect. Finally, they put him down with a high pressure water hose

There you go Doc.
    Only pilots with a high pressure hose need apply.:jester:
    That lets me out right away.

• BakermanBakerman Member Posts: 382 Member
    DoctorWho wrote: »
    I think when all is said and done a great case can be made for a 5 inch barreled (S&W) revolver chambered for .45 Colt for use with frangible ammo.
    Lots of training.

I seem to recall the .41 was used for airmarshalls.
    Bakerman formerly known as Bakerman
2»