Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

Another conspiracy?

ghostsniper1ghostsniper1 BannedPosts: 2,645 Senior Member
I may be late on this as it may have been around here already. If it has, well sorry I'm late I guess. A coworker of mine directed me toward some websites that show FEMA and an apparent purchase of what looks to be a ton of plastic caskets and three tier train cars. They are supposedly building what look like concentration camps as well. The caskets are shown stacked by the hundreds of thousands on plots of empty land which resemble farmland. Anybody else seen or heard of this? I have no explenation or theories, just curious of your thoughts.

Replies

• Lonewolf-PeruLonewolf-Peru Member Posts: 624 Senior Member
    I have seen that before. I'm not too surprised about the alleged caskets....after all, FEMA is supposed to handle emergencies, and there are several kind of scenarios that could involve thousands of deaths, like quakes, floods, tsunamis, terrorism (specially the nuclear kind)

...about the "concentration camps"....hmmm, I find that a bit harder to believe, but nothing is imposible....

inside every organization, you'll always find a few creeps that will do whatever it takes to escalate positions. If a "scenario" demands a place to "relocate potential trouble-makers", they will build their camps, although they will call it with a fancy name to make it sounds less "evil"
  • tv_racin_fantv_racin_fan Senior Member Posts: 661 Senior Member
    The supposed FEMA caskets are actually new style burial vaults. AND apparently the Department of Veterans Affairs has bought quite a few of them.

http://www.vantageproducts.com/

http://www.polyguardvaults.com/
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    Well, it beats stacking bodies up like cord-wood and burying them in pits like Grandad said they did in Jacksonville FLA when the Influenza Epidemic hit in 1918. Later the site became a Monkey Wards store or was close to it.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • JayhawkerJayhawker Moderator Posts: 17,640 Senior Member
    Yeah, you're a little late on arrival on this one....it's AT LEAST 10 years old, probably more...following in the same vein as FEMA getting quick collapsible guillotines in order to deal with the "troublemakers" and black helicopters.....

When it comes to government conspiracies - having worked for the U.S. Government for 40 years - I estimate their ability to pull off a conspiracy successfully about the same as carrying home a brown paper bag full of water...
    Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"
  • SirGeorgeKillianSirGeorgeKillian Senior Member Posts: 5,463 Senior Member
    Truer words have never been spoken. Everytime one of those fancy Air Force commercials comes on with the drones and all that high tech stuff I shake my head because I know they can't even get the damn fire dept's schedule right. Show me a commercial where we get our station supplies on time, then I will be impressed....
    Unless life also hands you water and sugar, your lemonade is gonna suck!
    Wambli Ska wrote: »
    I'm in love with a Glock
  • robert38-55robert38-55 Senior Member Posts: 3,621 Senior Member
    Big Chief wrote: »
    Well, it beats stacking bodies up like cord-wood and burying them in pits like Grandad said they did in Jacksonville FLA when the Influenza Epidemic hit in 1918. Later the site became a Monkey Wards store or was close to it.

Ya got that right Big Chief. Talk about stacking up bodies, on a somewhat related note: During WWII, Friedrich Jeckeln, a German SS officier,implemented a systematic way of of maximizing space for the 100,000 Jews,Slavs, Roma, and other "undesirables" of the Third Reich,which he had executed. His system was know as "Jeckeln System," or "sardine packing". Now I ain't saying that FEMA is planning something like this, but one can draw their own conclusions.
    "It is what it is":usa:
    Jayhawker wrote: »
    Yeah, you're a little late on arrival on this one....it's AT LEAST 10 years old, probably more...following in the same vein as FEMA getting quick collapsible guillotines in order to deal with the "troublemakers" and black helicopters.....

When it comes to government conspiracies - having worked for the U.S. Government for 40 years - I estimate their ability to pull off a conspiracy successfully about the same as carrying home a brown paper bag full of water...

Hey Jayhawker, I don't doubt what your saying, but I was always under the impression given our CIA, SS, office of OSS, FBI etc., that our US Government was actually quite good at conspiracies, and covert operations. The reason I say that just think about all the secrets and information that has been withheld from the general public over our 235yr history. I have never served in the US military,nor have I ever worked a Government job, so if ya will be so kind to enlighten me. Thanks!
    Hey Jayhawker, I don't doubt what your saying, but I was always under the impression given our CIA, SS, office of OSS, FBI etc., that our US Government was actually quite good at conspiracies, and covert operations. The reason I say that just think about all the secrets and information that has been withheld from the general public over our 235yr history. I have never served in the US military,nor have I ever worked a Government job, so if ya will be so kind to enlighten me. Thanks!

I'm actually talking about this "subjugating the American people" nonsense that has been going around since the Cold War ended. In order to have a successful conspiracy, the participants need to keep their mouths shut...something that folks in government seem unable to do in the interest of lining their pockets, achieving their 15 seconds of fame, salve their inner feelings, etc...

The one that springs to mind is the operation in Somalia when one of Clinton's staffers leaked classifies info to the press and the media was waiting on the shore as the Navy SEALS made their "clandestine" insertion into the country....
  • samzheresamzhere Banned Posts: 10,923 Senior Member

Now THAT is a great comment! Thanks.

And yeah, I worked for Uncle too, years ago. Keeping secrets? Sometimes. But conspiracies? Nope.
    I'm actually talking about this "subjugating the American people" nonsense that has been going around since the Cold War ended

Thanks for the clarification Jay. Ya'll remember the old Man from Uncle TV show? UNCLE vs. THRUSH ? Heres the acronym for THRUSH.

T technical
    H hierarchy
    for the
    R removal
    of
    U undesirables
    and the
    S subjugation
    of
    H Humanity
    I'm actually talking about this "subjugating the American people" nonsense that has been going around since the Cold War ended. In order to have a successful conspiracy, the participants need to keep their mouths shut...something that folks in government seem unable to do in the interest of lining their pockets, achieving their 15 seconds of fame, salve their inner feelings, etc...

The one that springs to mind is the operation in Somalia when one of Clinton's staffers leaked classifies info to the press and the media was waiting on the shore as the Navy SEALS made their "clandestine" insertion into the country....

Now I see what your getting at. One could argue the point that a lot of our constitutional rights, along with our gun ownership rights have been totally ignored and trampled on over the years. Combined with US government interference with free Captialism and enterprise, then one could see why there might be a government conspiracy,to subdue us into what the US government and political liberals want us to be and become. One statement that has been repeatly stated over and over again is this: "Unarmed citizens of a free Republic/democratic society become subjects, not citizens."

Hey Jay, if you and Sam are saying that in order for a conspiracy to be completly successfull, the plan has to be kept in total secret with only those involved in it, then I will agree. What I am saying is I think that the term CONSPIRACY, has been misued over the years. Sounds good anyway!!!!

I remember some of that ordeal from the Clinton Administration. I am wondering if we could lump other past stories into this catagory too, like, Watergate, Carter's failed rescue attempt in Iran years ago, Oliver North's deal with the guns in the Iran-Contra affair, LBJ's attempt for the Great Society, Roosevelts New Deal, and the list goes on and on. See what I am getting at here?
  • breamfisherbreamfisher Senior Member Posts: 13,692 Senior Member
    Now I see what your getting at. One could argue the point that a lot of our constitutional rights, along with our gun ownership rights have been totally ignored and trampled on over the years. Combined with US government interference with free Captialism and enterprise, then one could see why there might be a government conspiracy,to subdue us into what the US government and political liberals want us to be and become. One statement that has been repeatly stated over and over again is this: "Unarmed citizens of a free Republic/democratic society become subjects, not citizens."

Hey Jay, if you and Sam are saying that in order for a conspiracy to be completly successfull, the plan has to be kept in total secret with only those involved in it, then I will agree. What I am saying is I think that the term CONSPIRACY, has been misued over the years. Sounds good anyway!!!!
    These aren't conspiracies.
    1. The intent of those passing the laws or appointing the officials has been well known.
    2. The intent has been a campaigning point.
    3. People elected them.

I remember some of that ordeal from the Clinton Administration. I am wondering if we could lump other past stories into this catagory too, like, Watergate, Carter's failed rescue attempt in Iran years ago, Oliver North's deal with the guns in the Iran-Contra affair, LBJ's attempt for the Great Society, Roosevelts New Deal, and the list goes on and on. See what I am getting at here?
    Those conspiracies, if they even were such all failed. Folks got caught doing them. And they were open about it. In order for a conspiracy to work, one has to remain quiet.
    Overkill is underrated.
  • sherwoodsherwood Senior Member Posts: 1,220 Senior Member
    I heard one last week at the range. Some guy was trying to convince us that the contrails from the planes overhead was a gvt plot to poison us. LMAO once he left.
    I may be old but I ain't dead!
    DPRMD
    Problem with a genuine conspiracy is that the big ones require more and more people to be in on it. Eventually everyone but me and thee are insiders.

I'm currently re-reading one of my favorite novels, "Focault's Pendulum" by the Italian writer Umberto Eco (Name of the Rose). It's available for Kindle now.

This novel is a somewhat comic (satiric) conspiracy thriller. It goes along the general theme of the Mel Gibson flick "Conspiracy Theory" which you remember is this nutty guy who believes ALL of the theories, and then by chance he discovers a real one, led by Jean Luc Picard.

In the novel (which is rather long but very readable), this young historian is hired in Milan to work for this high-priced vanity press. The publisher specializes in books about conspiracies, and takes these old retired people for their money, putting out expensively bound volumes that nobody will ever buy or read. The client is then bilked into buying up all remaining printings at ridiculous prices.

The description of the scam is very clever and funny. Then, here comes yet another secret society conspiracy (Illuminati, Group of Twelve, etc) and of course -- this is the single verifiable fact about all goofy conspiracy theories -- eventually they all involve the Knights Templar.

Folcault's Pendulum is the ultimate conspiracy theory novel, pretty intellectually written but a fun yet complex read.

Every time I hear about another conspiracy, I fondly remember Eco's novel.
    samzhere wrote: »
    Problem with a genuine conspiracy is that the big ones require more and more people to be in on it. .....

...maybe, maybe not. Remember the "Sith conspiracy" from the Star Wars films. Only the Sith Lords and their Apprentices knew the truth. It took them a thousand years, but they succeded in taking over the galaxy, although only for a few years..

I know it's only fiction, but in the real world, although it may be unlikely, it is not impossible for a small group, with large resources, and lots of patience to slowly infiltrate society and create the conditions for a "hostile take over".

Their minions don't need to know what's going on....they may be even being led to think they are working for a completely different cause.... as long as they do their work...
  • ghostsniper1ghostsniper1 Banned Posts: 2,645 Senior Member
    I have listened to all your input and have to say you all have some valid points. But for some of you to say that the gov't don't have conspiracies.................. for CHRIST SAKES, look at the JFK assassination. You can't convince me in 100 years that wasn't a cover up from the "inside" of some sort. Just sayin.
    look at the JFK assassination

Seemed pretty straight forward to me... :roll:
  • DoctorWhoDoctorWho Senior Member Posts: 9,496 Senior Member
    Truer words have never been spoken. Everytime one of those fancy Air Force commercials comes on with the drones and all that high tech stuff I shake my head because I know they can't even get the damn fire dept's schedule right. Show me a commercial where we get our station supplies on time, then I will be impressed....

But you do not get / requisition supplies from the Feds do you ?
    We used the Midnight requisition system to get supplies on time. :jester:
    "There is some evil in all of us, Doctor, even you, the Valeyard is an amalgamation of the darker sides of your nature, somewhere between your twelfth and final incarnation, and I may say, you do not improve with age. Founding member of the G&A forum since 1996
    I have listened to all your input and have to say you all have some valid points. But for some of you to say that the gov't don't have conspiracies.................. for CHRIST SAKES, look at the JFK assassination. You can't convince me in 100 years that wasn't a cover up from the "inside" of some sort. Just sayin.

Anytime someone says "you can't convince me" they're 100% correct. You can't convince them....
    Overkill is underrated.
  • BufordBuford Senior Member Posts: 6,721 Senior Member
    ................. for CHRIST SAKES, look at the JFK assassination. You can't convince me in 100 years that wasn't a cover up from the "inside" of some sort. Just sayin.

The guy behind the JFK assassination was Bob Hope.
    Just look at the flowers Lizzie, just look at the flowers.
  • BufordBuford Senior Member Posts: 6,721 Senior Member
    I may be late on this as it may have been around here already. If it has, well sorry I'm late I guess. A coworker of mine directed me toward some websites that show FEMA and an apparent purchase of what looks to be a ton of plastic caskets and three tier train cars. They are supposedly building what look like concentration camps as well. The caskets are shown stacked by the hundreds of thousands on plots of empty land which resemble farmland. Anybody else seen or heard of this? I have no explanation or theories, just curious of your thoughts.

The are for US gun owners, I got that straight from Someguy. They start the day after the tax DEAD line.
    Just look at the flowers Lizzie, just look at the flowers.
    Seemed pretty straight forward to me...

Agreed. The multiple shooter theory has been debunked many times. A couple years ago there was this extensive test where they duplicated all conditions -- distance, rifle type, angle, bullet trajectory, every detail. One of the nature/science channels did this. A rifle of the exact type used was fired at ballistic dummies in a moving car. Shooter was in a frame tower at the same height and angle as the book depository. 3 rounds were fired within the same time period, all 3 hit, the odd trajectory of one bullet was analyzed and shown to be accurate to the actual event, all details were tested. Proved without any doubt that a single shooter in that window could have easily done it.

Hint #1: OJ is guilty too. Those in doubt can look up Jesse Ventura for solace.

Hint #2: Star Wars is fiction, yes. Thing is, you just can't use a fictional setting to indicate possible proof of a true event.

QED: There are no big glossy conspiracies. Plenty of theories, of course, to sell books and pump up the minds of parnoids. But look through history. There has never actually been a genuine "conspiracy" of the type rumored to have shown to be true. And these theories have been cropping up for over a thousand years, yet none of them ever panned out.

Of course, some will say "Sure, but the fact that they haven't been revealed is proof they exist!" to which I reply, "Don't forget, shiny side INWARD for all aluminum foil hats."
    The concentration camps are... military training facilities and a NORTH KOREAN work camp.
    The plastic coffins, as mentioned, are vault liners.

http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/military/news/4312850
    Overkill is underrated.
  • ghostsniper1ghostsniper1 Banned Posts: 2,645 Senior Member
    Agreed. The multiple shooter theory has been debunked many times. A couple years ago there was this extensive test where they duplicated all conditions -- distance, rifle type, angle, bullet trajectory, every detail. One of the nature/science channels did this. A rifle of the exact type used was fired at ballistic dummies in a moving car. Shooter was in a frame tower at the same height and angle as the book depository. 3 rounds were fired within the same time period, all 3 hit, the odd trajectory of one bullet was analyzed and shown to be accurate to the actual event, all details were tested. Proved without any doubt that a single shooter in that window could have easily done it.

Hint #2: Star Wars is fiction, yes. Thing is, you just can't use a fictional setting to indicate possible proof of a true event.

QED: There are no big glossy conspiracies. Plenty of theories, of course, to sell books and pump up the minds of parnoids. But look through history. There has never actually been a genuine "conspiracy" of the type rumored to have shown to be true. And these theories have been cropping up for over a thousand years, yet none of them ever panned out.

Of course, some will say "Sure, but the fact that they haven't been revealed is proof they exist!" to which I reply, "Don't forget, shiny side INWARD for all aluminum foil hats."
    Sorry Sam but the back of his head (or lack of,) indicate to look like an exit wound. And how did a shot from the same location penetrate from his upper back and out his throat. Atually watch the original video curtousy of youtube and watch the blood spatter blow out behind him from the headshot.
  • DoctorWhoDoctorWho Senior Member Posts: 9,496 Senior Member

What in tarnation is a parnoid ??
    "There is some evil in all of us, Doctor, even you, the Valeyard is an amalgamation of the darker sides of your nature, somewhere between your twelfth and final incarnation, and I may say, you do not improve with age. Founding member of the G&A forum since 1996
  • shushshush Senior Member Posts: 6,259 Senior Member
    It’s def par-a-noid without the eh.EH!
    Hint #2: Star Wars is fiction, yes. Thing is, you just can't use a fictional setting to indicate possible proof of a true event...."

It was not used as "proof" Sam. I used it as an example of HOW IT CAN BE DONE.

Let's imagine for a moment a Rich family, using their power and influence to stay in the "top of the food chain", and one day, just by chance, the opportunity to "seize the throne" appears...

Are the usual theories of conspiracy probable ?....not really,

...but, are some of they possible ?...yes ...
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    Man came on TV the other day and said OJs son killed them. Said he has the actual knife used and forensic evidence to back up his claim. He has solved many murders over the years and now has this new book about this one. Not that I buy it all, but..................................
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • shushshush Senior Member Posts: 6,259 Senior Member
    It was not used as "proof" Sam. I used it as an example of HOW IT CAN BE DONE.

Let's imagine for a moment a Rich family, using their power and influence to stay in the "top of the food chain", and one day, just by chance, the opportunity to "seize the throne" appears...

Are the usual theories of conspiracy probable ?....not really,

...but, are some of they possible ?...yes ...

Umm…..The Scottish play