Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

Arguing with Liberals

SirGeorgeKillianSirGeorgeKillian Senior MemberPosts: 5,463 Senior Member

And one more that made me chuckle
Unless life also hands you water and sugar, your lemonade is gonna suck!
Wambli Ska wrote: »
I'm in love with a Glock

Replies

• beartrackerbeartracker Senior Member Posts: 3,116 Senior Member
    That first picture is exactly how the liberal will argue a point, because they generally have both feet planted in midair and that is proved by how they dance around the premise of any issue for the most part so as not to take ownership of the truth that would expose them.
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,428 Senior Member
    "Arguing with a liberal is like wrestling in the mud with a pig- - - -it accomplishes nothing- - - - - -you get covered in mud and manure- - - - -and the pig enjoys it!"
    :bang::bang::bang:
    Jerry
  • beartrackerbeartracker Senior Member Posts: 3,116 Senior Member
    cpj wrote: »
    Ive wrestled with a pig. I did get a little muddy, but didnt get any poo on me.(that i know of) I enjoyed it, the pig...not so much.

Well said, great analogy, because I love to discuss with a liberal and it gets messy indeed and I enjoy it, but not so much the liberal. :jester:
  • AiredaleAiredale Banned Posts: 624 Senior Member
    Interesting topic between the definition of the liberal and the conservative.
    Teddy Roosevelt was called a "progressive" when he espoused shorter work weeks, recognition of labor unions, laws on child labor, womens rights, environmental,and other hot button issues.
    Wall St. hated him at times, but he used them to his advantage.
    But he was conservative on international issues. The military, the enforcement of the Monroe doctrine, etc.
    Too bad we don't have another American like him.
  • DoctorWhoDoctorWho Senior Member Posts: 9,496 Senior Member
    Airedale wrote: »
    Interesting topic between the definition of the liberal and the conservative.
    Teddy Roosevelt was called a "progressive" when he espoused shorter work weeks, recognition of labor unions, laws on child labor, womens rights, environmental,and other hot button issues.
    Wall St. hated him at times, but he used them to his advantage.
    But he was conservative on international issues. The military, the enforcement of the Monroe doctrine, etc.
    Too bad we don't have another American like him.

We do, but getting that person elected would be impossible.
    "There is some evil in all of us, Doctor, even you, the Valeyard is an amalgamation of the darker sides of your nature, somewhere between your twelfth and final incarnation, and I may say, you do not improve with age. Founding member of the G&A forum since 1996