Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

Where are Al Sharpton/Jessie Jackson on this crime?

Big ChiefBig Chief Senior MemberPosts: 32,995 Senior Member
There is such a double standard with the media.

Fortunately, SNOPES says this is TRUE: http://www.snopes.com/politics/crime/strait.asp http://www.snopes.com/politics/crime/strait.asp

The SNOPES article also states that this was reported in the UK...with very limited local (Tulsa, OK) coverage.

This should have been national also.

It's just another indicator that the Gov't is controlling the media.

A week ago, in Tulsa, Oklahoma, a black kid named Tyrone Woodfork severely beat an elderly couple, a Mr. & Mrs. Strait, who had been married for 65 years. Tyrone RAPED Mrs. Strait, and she died of injuries received at his hands. Mr. Strait served in the 101st Airborne during WWII. NO national media carried the story. Tyrone was arrested yesterday.

I supposed that if Mr. Strait had shot Tyrone, the whole country would know about the story. As it is, only Mrs. Strait died, so it's not of interest to Brian Williams and the rest of the main stream media media.

Think about it. After 65 years of marriage. After serving our country. After 90 years of life, Mr. Strait has lost his wife to a rapist/murderer. NO ONE in the national media gives a flip. They're interested in their wonderful hero, Trayvon Martin.

Man charged with murder in deadly home invasion

http://www.tulsaworld.com/articleimages/2012/20120326_woodfork1web0326.jpg <blockedhttp://www.tulsaworld.com/articleimages/2012/20120326_woodfork1web0326.jpg&gt;

Tyrone Woodfork, arrested on murder complaint for beating death of 85-year-old Nancy Strait. Her husband, Bob Strait, 90, was also severely beaten.

By JERRY WOFFORD World Staff Writer <blockedhttp://www.tulsaworld.com/site/authors.aspx?a=JERRY-WOFFORD-&gt;
Published: 3/26/2012 4:53 PM
Last Modified: 3/26/2012 4:53 PM

A man accused of assaulting an elderly couple this month was formally charged Monday.

Tyrone Woodfork, 20, was charged in Tulsa County District Court with felony first-degree murder, two counts of robbery with a firearm and first-degree burglary.

Bob and Nancy Strait were assaulted March 14 in their home in the 3300 block of East Virgin Street. Nancy Strait died March 15 from injuries related to the assault. She was also raped. Bob Strait is still recovering from multiple injuries and has been re-admitted to a hospital.

Woodfork was arrested March 15 after witnesses reported seeing the couple’s stolen 2001 Dodge Neon in the 3500 block of East Fourth Street. He remains in the Tulsa Jail without bond.
By JERRY WOFFORD World Staff Writer <blockedhttp://www.tulsaworld.com/site/authors.aspx?a=JERRY-WOFFORD-&gt;

Where are Al Sharpton, Jessie Jackson, and Obama on this?

Do you think there is something wrong or odd going on in America under this administration

DO YOU THINK!!

(By the way, If Obama had a son, would he look like Tyrone Woodfork? Just asking....)

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!

Replies

• shotgunshooter3shotgunshooter3 Senior Member Posts: 5,851 Senior Member
    They aren't there because the victims weren't black. Race relations in this country are sad at best, especially in regards to media coverage.
    - I am a rifleman with a poorly chosen screen name. -
    "Slow is smooth, smooth is fast, and speed is the economy of motion" - Scott Jedlinski
  • BufordBuford Senior Member Posts: 6,721 Senior Member
    Big Chief wrote: »
    There is such a double standard with the media.

The difference is one was arrested the other appears to have been brushed aside.
    Just look at the flowers Lizzie, just look at the flowers.
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    Buford wrote: »
    The difference is one was arrested the other appears to have been brushed aside.

It ain't over yet and I'm sure with all the agencies looking into the FLA shooting, if he committed a crime, he will be charged. What we know from the news media about it makes it look like a cut and dry case. On the surface it looks bad, but all the facts aren't out yet. We shall see, as time goes on.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
  • AiredaleAiredale Banned Posts: 624 Senior Member
    NBC has already apologized for editing the 911 call that Zimmerman made concerning the race of the suspect.
    Of course, that doesn't mean anything after the fact.
    The police interviewed Zimmerman, contacted the county attorney, and were told to release him because he committed no crime and there was no evidence to arrest him.
    The initial photographs of the deceased showed a big eared 12 year old. Turns out that the guy was over 6 foot tall.
    He had been thrown out of school and his mother, who couldn't control him, sent him to live with his father.
    The real facts are beginning to be revealed.
    Sharpton, Jackson and others are exploiting this to their advantage.
    They're the real racists.
  • shotgunshooter3shotgunshooter3 Senior Member Posts: 5,851 Senior Member
    In order to truly be "race blind" skin color/origin would never be brought up except in physical descriptions.
    - I am a rifleman with a poorly chosen screen name. -
    "Slow is smooth, smooth is fast, and speed is the economy of motion" - Scott Jedlinski
  • Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 7,806 Senior Member
    They aren't there because the victims weren't black. Race relations in this country are sad at best, especially in regards to media coverage.
    Things would probably be a lot better if not for race whores like A. Sharpton, J. Jackson and the entire deranged stream media.
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE NEW COMMUNISTS!
  • jbp-ohiojbp-ohio Senior Member Posts: 10,269 Senior Member
    Buford wrote: »

Exactly!

That appearance was created, and not with a single fact
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." Thomas Jefferson
  • jbp-ohiojbp-ohio Senior Member Posts: 10,269 Senior Member
    Airedale wrote: »
    NBC has already apologized for editing the 911 call that Zimmerman made concerning the race of the suspect.
    Of course, that doesn't mean anything after the fact.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/upshot/nbc-fires-producer-over-edited-zimmerman-911-call-201124740.html

Producer was fired. It was a mistake though, not done on purpose...... :roll:
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." Thomas Jefferson
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    If they don't charge him with murder/manslaughter, I'll bet they will dig until they find something, anything to charge him with to appease the protesters because they don't want any Rodney King type riots/disturbances.

Zimmerman has been tried and found guilty by most of the news media/race-baiters even before all the facts are known. I don't feel one way or another about this case yet. I did, at first, because it was painted as a slam-dunk/open shut injustice. Well, I'm not so sure anymore. If they convict him on something, then fine. if not, fine too as long as he gets a fair trial.

Besides, anytime Obammy/Anti 2As take up a cause and find another "Poster Boy" or issue to parade around, I'm skeptical.

The point here in that email was where were/are all the loud-mouths when a heinous crime has been committed on a white person by a black person? Where are they when everyday you see so much black on black crime? 90% of all the murders on The First 48 Hours on TV are black on black killings, where are the loudmouths then? Simple, they can't scream about injustice in front of the cameras and make political hay from ordinary everyday ghetto murders. And they don't like questions on what they intend to do about it, rather embarrassing for them.

Usually when they are asked (seldom) they spout off about more social programs are needed...yak...yak...yak....well "Midnight Basketball" doesn't work, as we know. How about some responsibility by parents, fathers who stick around and help raise their children, families staying together.................and not rewarding the mothers of the little bastards with more welfare, the more illegitimate babies they have.
  • ghostsniper1ghostsniper1 Banned Posts: 2,645 Senior Member
    Okay Im gonna say it, although Im not..... Its getting easier everyday to be racially biased. Just sayin
  • bisleybisley Senior Member Posts: 10,798 Senior Member
    Okay Im gonna say it, although Im not..... Its getting easier everyday to be racially biased. Just sayin

That attitude will assure you of a prominent place in one of the herds that this media circus is supposed to influence.
  • beartrackerbeartracker Senior Member Posts: 3,116 Senior Member
    bisley wrote: »
    That attitude will assure you of a prominent place in one of the herds that this media circus is supposed to influence.

Outstanding comment, so true indeed!!!!!