Bill Cosby on the Manning case

2»

Replies

• JermanatorJermanator Senior Member Posts: 15,351 Senior Member
    DoctorWho wrote: »
    That list has been around a while, and it changes as time goes by, many have been on that list a long time, Joan rivers and Howard Stern and his rival Don Imus IIRC.
    Yes, that same list has the same names mentioned over and over on every internet forum and obscure blog. I am wondering where that information came from.
  • temmitemmi Member Posts: 230 Member
    He should stick to selling pudding
  • DoctorWhoDoctorWho Senior Member Posts: 9,496 Senior Member
    Jermanator wrote: »
    Yes, that same list has the same names mentioned over and over on every internet forum and obscure blog. I am wondering where that information came from.

Originally started by a friend of mine, a NYCPD member that got tired of the hypocrisy of celebrities advocating gun control when they themselves had permits to carry in a City that has traditionally and routinely denied permits to those that need them the most but are denied because they do not handle enough money, daily bank deposits etc......
    "There is some evil in all of us, Doctor, even you, the Valeyard is an amalgamation of the darker sides of your nature, somewhere between your twelfth and final incarnation, and I may say, you do not improve with age. Founding member of the G&A forum since 1996
  • JermanatorJermanator Senior Member Posts: 15,351 Senior Member
    More on Cosby. He admits that he used to own and carry at one point in his life...
    http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/cutline/cosby-george-zimmerman-guns-not-race-real-issue-184628189.html
    Just like Diane Feinstein, famous for her Anti Gun stance, yet had a permit to carry.
    "There is some evil in all of us, Doctor, even you, the Valeyard is an amalgamation of the darker sides of your nature, somewhere between your twelfth and final incarnation, and I may say, you do not improve with age. Founding member of the G&A forum since 1996
  • bobbyrlf3bobbyrlf3 Senior Member Posts: 2,467 Senior Member
    DoctorWho wrote: »
    Just like Diane Feinstein, famous for her Anti Gun stance, yet had a permit to carry.

I don't think that necessarily makes him a hypocrite. He did say he gave his up. Everyone is entitled to a change of heart. No matter how wrong-headed it is.
    Knowledge is essential to living freely and fully; understanding gives knowledge purpose and strength; wisdom is combining the two and applying them appropriately in words and actions.
    It is indeed funny when the Anti Gun clack turns out to have firearms, like a vegan and you find them chowing down on a thick steak.