Good definition

Medicine HatMedicine Hat MemberPosts: 106 Member
There is an annual contest at Duke University for the most appropriate definition of a contemporary term.
>
> This year's term was, "Political Correctness".
>
> The winner wrote:
>
> "Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of poo by the clean end."

Replies

• wddodgewddodge Senior Member Posts: 1,001 Senior Member
    Hope the judges don't check for plagerism. (sp) That definition has been around the block several times...

Denny
    Participating in a gun buy back program because you think that criminals have too many guns is like having yourself castrated because you think your neighbors have too many kids.... Clint Eastwood
  • Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 7,146 Senior Member
    Wherever that came from......it's sure accurate enough. Damn, how do you tell which end is clean?
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE NEW COMMUNISTS!
  • DoctorWhoDoctorWho Senior Member Posts: 9,496 Senior Member
    Wherever that came from......it's sure accurate enough. Damn, how do you tell which end is clean?

It is the end the Politicians stick in their mouth when they smoke.......
    "There is some evil in all of us, Doctor, even you, the Valeyard is an amalgamation of the darker sides of your nature, somewhere between your twelfth and final incarnation, and I may say, you do not improve with age. Founding member of the G&A forum since 1996
  • NNNN Senior Member Posts: 23,967 Senior Member
    DoctorWho:
    :hand: :punch:
    A Veteran is someone that served in the Military, it does not matter where they served.