Home Main Category Personal Defense

It pays to be alert !!! I survive yet another perchance !!!!

2»

Replies

• bruchibruchi Senior Member Posts: 2,581 Senior Member
    Tugar wrote: »
    It's a gas station, they should have an air compressor. I'd get me a train horn. :D

Think that the ones on container ships are louder, always dreamed of having one of those on my truck!
    If this post is non welcomed, I can always give you a recipe for making "tostones".
    DoctorWho wrote: »
    Strobe lights, photography strobes are cheap & safe and effective, combined with high decibel sound should be effective.

If the police over there are like the one in Puerto Rico, a large light and sound show will not do a thing as police will not show up until they are sure the bad guys are long gone!

Is this a place you own or work at?

I you own the place hire someone to come at closing time to watch your back, times are tough so maybe offer free gas to some bored retired LEO/military to come by and help you when late at night.

If you are an employee, demand the owner does so!
    If this post is non welcomed, I can always give you a recipe for making "tostones".
  • DoctorWhoDoctorWho Senior Member Posts: 9,496 Senior Member
    I am pretty friendly with the Patrol Supervisor, I have to touch base with him and see if I can get a bit of help, I get along pretty well with the Officers in the area too, they are pretty sympathetic to the dangers to Me... They seem to understand the need may arise that I may have to defend Myself...
    "There is some evil in all of us, Doctor, even you, the Valeyard is an amalgamation of the darker sides of your nature, somewhere between your twelfth and final incarnation, and I may say, you do not improve with age. Founding member of the G&A forum since 1996
  • WheelWheel Member Posts: 102 Member
    The **** can hit the fan so fast that you may not have the resources to appropriately respond.

If you choose to work in front of the fan, the **** will hit it eventually.

If you know that you have placed yourself in a dangerous place, then you have either made a choice to defend something or you have made a bad decision.
    Well you just send Me that better job offer then..... I will be happy to jump ship if the offer is good.... :rotflmao:
    "There is some evil in all of us, Doctor, even you, the Valeyard is an amalgamation of the darker sides of your nature, somewhere between your twelfth and final incarnation, and I may say, you do not improve with age. Founding member of the G&A forum since 1996
    DoctorWho wrote: »
    Well you just send Me that better job offer then..... I will be happy to jump ship if the offer is good.... :rotflmao:

Get on plane, move to Lloren Torres a local housing project here in PR, free food including McDonalds, free medical plan, free ranges on rooftops and now even the internet will be free!
    For that matter I may as well move back to the Dominican Republic...... My old boss would like to get Me back again.....