Judge Judy Illustrates What's Wrong In America

DanChamberlainDanChamberlain Senior MemberPosts: 3,375 Senior Member
It's a source of great pride for me, that when my name is googled, one finds book titles and not mug shots. Daniel C. Chamberlain

Replies

• MichakavMichakav Senior Member Posts: 2,430 Senior Member
    Wow...That was painful to watch. He actually thinks it's funny.
  • jbp-ohiojbp-ohio Senior Member Posts: 9,560 Senior Member
    My wife watches Judge Judy on a regular basis. There is someone like him on there several times each week.......
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." Thomas Jefferson
  • DanChamberlainDanChamberlain Senior Member Posts: 3,375 Senior Member
    The "Entitlement" class.

Dan
    It's a source of great pride for me, that when my name is googled, one finds book titles and not mug shots. Daniel C. Chamberlain
  • avmechavmech Senior Member Posts: 858 Senior Member
    They need to tattoo a big L on both their foreheads.....................

Correct Dan, this nation has turned into an entitlement nation where people want everything for nothing...................makes me sick
    NRA Benefactor Member
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 26,106 Senior Member
    Main Entry: parasite
    Part of Speech: noun
    Definition: something that exists by taking from or depending on another
    Synonyms: barnacle, bloodsucker, bootlicker, deadbeat, dependent, flunky, freeloader, groupie, hanger-on, idler, leech, scrounger, sponge, stooge, sucker, sycophant, taker
    If the U.S. Congress was put in charge of the Sahara Desert, there would be a shortage of sand in under six months.

• DanChamberlainDanChamberlain Senior Member Posts: 3,375 Senior Member
    I particularly wanted to up-chuck when he implied he was getting the money so he could "be me".

In essence, being paid to "exist" as if that was his right.

Dan
  • LMLarsenLMLarsen Senior Member Posts: 8,337 Senior Member
    He's a complete idiot, y'know w'I'm sayin'?
    “A gun is a tool, no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that.”

NRA Endowment Member
  • FisheadgibFisheadgib Senior Member Posts: 5,697 Senior Member
    The fact that his speech and vocabulary represents three years of college education is not too comforting either. And if I ever snap and assault anyone, it's going to be someone who repeatedly says "know what ahm sayin' ", and the assault will likely involve a baseball bat.
    snake284 wrote: »
    For my point of view, cpj is a lot like me
  • airheadairhead Member Posts: 424 Member
    I love where Judy says she's sending this to Congress.... not that they'd have a clue what was wrong here.
    This post has been made with 100% recycled electrons.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
  • LMLarsenLMLarsen Senior Member Posts: 8,337 Senior Member
    I'd send the tape to the Ramsey County welfare office so they could have him arrested for fraud.
    “A gun is a tool, no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that.”

NRA Endowment Member
  • BuffcoBuffco Senior Member Posts: 6,244 Senior Member
    What can you do?

This guy will never sip margaritas on an exclusive, white sand beach.... But I will. He's a crook, a fraud, a low-life... But that's all he aspires to be, even though he's probably convinced himself otherwise.

Keep on believing, young man. Maybe one day "The Man" will no longer be able to keep you down. Know what ah'm sayin'?
  • beartrackerbeartracker Senior Member Posts: 3,116 Senior Member
    Michakav wrote: »
    wow...that was painful to watch. He actually thinks it's funny.

+ one indeed
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,429 Senior Member
    At least it's legal to exterminate parasites like fleas, ticks, termites, etc.
    Jerry
    Hide and wail in terror, Eloi- - - -We Morlocks are on the hunt!
    ASK-HOLE Someone who asks for advice and always does something opposite
  • ken55ken55 Senior Member Posts: 781 Senior Member
    Lord, help us . . . we have no hope if our society fills up with people like either one in front of Judge Judy in that tape. And I think that's exactly what is happening.
  • minnesotashooterminnesotashooter Senior Member Posts: 718 Senior Member
    Well, now I know where some of my tax dollars went! I just wonder how many people like him I am paying for?
  • ken55ken55 Senior Member Posts: 781 Senior Member
    Well, now I know where some of my tax dollars went! I just wonder how many people like him I am paying for?

Even scarier is that he votes - want to bet who for?
  • DeanCDeanC Member Posts: 156 Member
    A kid from St. Paul is on a show taped in LA. How much of what you saw is real?
  • bruchibruchi Senior Member Posts: 2,582 Senior Member

Enough to make everyone that pays taxes mad as hell but not enough for those in office to worry about, it is not their money after all.
    If this post is non welcomed, I can always give you a recipe for making "tostones".
    I just wonder how many people like him I am paying for?

Almost half the country, according to the tax rolls. If we ever get into the minority, vote-wise, we're done for!
    Jerry
  • Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 7,148 Senior Member
    Probably a LOT more than you know, or want to believe.
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE NEW COMMUNISTS!
  • BufordBuford Senior Member Posts: 6,661 Senior Member
    Very depressing to watch. They are both dead beats.
    Just look at the flowers Lizzie, just look at the flowers.
  • BillyDBillyD Member Posts: 191 Member
    I really wish this surprised me.
  • 1911fan1911fan Member Posts: 193 Member
    I couldn't watch the whole thing. About the third time he interrupted her, she should have cited him for contempt and fined or jailed his "entitled" behind. "My conversation is rent..." Indeed.:vomit:

Makes me wish for the kind of get-tough Judge I heard about once. During a crackdown on prostitution, he had a pimp before him, charged with pandering. The Judge found him guilty and fined him $1500. The pimp replied that he had that much in his pocket. The Judge said, "Good, now reach in the other pocket and give me thirty days." :applause:

As far as the "You know what I'm sayin?" goes, just watch any interview with college athletes after a game. All they can say is "Well, you know, ahh...".

Can't really complain...I spent 99 weeks on unemployment, which has since run out. While it lasted, however, my $250 per week went toward food and house payments, and not on guitar playing. :fiddle:

I sure could use a $22k education grant though...:jester:

ed
    Fat, white, sixty, unemployed and just DIGGIN' on this "Change" thing!
    Judge Judy is not a real court. They pay people to come on the show and be outrageous. From this thread, we can see why this stupid show is still on the air: because it works. It's Maury Povich with a veneer of reality.
    Good point, Dean! I'm waiting for the day somebody charges the bench and slaps the snot out of that smartmouthed yankee beeyotch!
    Jerry
  • ghostsniper1ghostsniper1 Banned Posts: 2,645 Senior Member
    DeanC wrote: »
    Judge Judy is not a real court. They pay people to come on the show and be outrageous. From this thread, we can see why this stupid show is still on the air: because it works. It's Maury Povich with a veneer of reality.
    Not true. I actually saw a guy and his soon to be ex wife on Judge Judy battling over money that she said he owed her. And I know it wasn't put on, because plenty of people that knew them also knew their business before the show.
    Yes, the performers on that show have real legal issues, but they have agreed beforehand to let the "judge" rule on their situations. I'm sure they're also well-paid to be there and make idiots of themselves. It's as much "reality TV" as "Pawn Stars", "Lizard Lick Towing", or "Survivor" is. Chewing gum for the mind!
    Jerry
    Teach wrote: »
    Good point, Dean! I'm waiting for the day somebody charges the bench and slaps the snot out of that smartmouthed yankee beeyotch!
    Jerry

:applause:
  • BuffcoBuffco Senior Member Posts: 6,244 Senior Member
    DeanC wrote: »

Dan didn't start this thread under the impression that Judge Judy was an interesting, inspiring or even real t.v. show. He was talking about the mouth-breather she was "judging", however real that was.

Maybe you missed him. He was the one with the droopy face. Said, "knowwhaeyemsayin" a lot. Watch it again, you can't miss him.
  • drsfefadrsfefa Member Posts: 405 Member
    I'm surprised this thread hasn't been locked or deleted. Because that is truly obscene. And now my wallet hurts even worse.
    Responsible CCW is a lifetime commitment to Avoidance, Deterrence, and De-Escalation.