Home Main Category General Firearms

my latest SBR

bansheebanshee MemberPosts: 33 Member
I picked up this Turner Fabrications MP5 style 9mm pistol.

MP5RT.jpg

I filled out the form 1 and sent it to the ATF. After 6 months I got the approved paperwork back and added a stock to make this nice semi auto MP5 SBR.

MP5SBR.jpg

It shoots good with very little recoil and has had zero problems.

Replies

• SlanteyedshootistSlanteyedshootist Senior Member Posts: 3,947 Senior Member
    A belated welcome to the forum. Very nice SBR. I'm curious to see what else is hanging on that wall. Care to share?
    The answer to 1984 is 1776
  • jbp-ohiojbp-ohio Senior Member Posts: 10,664 Senior Member
    banshee wrote: »
    I filled out the form 1 and sent it to the ATF. After 6 months I got the approved paperwork back and added a stock to make this nice semi auto MP5 SBR.

Gotta love the efficiency of government employees! zz.gif
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." Thomas Jefferson
  • Zippo1313Zippo1313 Member Posts: 88 Member
    I like the new one but I really want to see what that long mag above it is sticking out of
  • bansheebanshee Member Posts: 33 Member
    Zippo1313 wrote: »
    I like the new one but I really want to see what that long mag above it is sticking out of

Powder Springs MAC-10 SMG in .45ACP

wallofblackrifles.jpg
  • Zippo1313Zippo1313 Member Posts: 88 Member
    I thought it might have been a Mac with the strap I like that whole row going down and the 2 on top very very nice wall I'm so jelous and u suck
  • MichakavMichakav Senior Member Posts: 2,907 Senior Member
    SaWeeeeeeet wall man!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • EliEli Senior Member Posts: 3,074 Senior Member
    Banshee, long time no see man (although that JW Booth character on the sig forum reminds me an awful lot of you :tooth: ).

That's a neat little SBR.
  • CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Senior Member Posts: 14,205 Senior Member
    I do not see the shotgun you used to use as your avatar, good to see you posting.
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11
  • JayhawkerJayhawker Moderator Posts: 18,118 Senior Member
    A belated welcome to the forum.

Actually, Banshee has been around for a long time...just doesn't say much. But it was a nice "welcome" message anyway....
    Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"
  • SlanteyedshootistSlanteyedshootist Senior Member Posts: 3,947 Senior Member
    Didn't know that. I can see where he wouldn't have much time to post with all those guns to shoot and clean.:yikes::applause::cool2:
    The answer to 1984 is 1776
    I show up from time to time. Right now I am nursing a broken leg (tibial plateau fracture)and have quite a bit of free time.
  • bruchibruchi Senior Member Posts: 2,581 Senior Member
    Michakav wrote: »
    SaWeeeeeeet wall man!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+1000!

A real full auto MP-5 is on the "bucket list" but a very nice clone like yours would be sweet to hold me up until I hit the lotto!
    If this post is non welcomed, I can always give you a recipe for making "tostones".
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,457 Senior Member
    That's a nice new addition to the stable! :up:
    Glad to see that you found us again after the last meltdown. You come up with some cool stuff! :applause:
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
  • Ernie BishopErnie Bishop Senior Member Posts: 8,496 Senior Member
    Beautiful wall!
    Ernie

"The Un-Tactical"
    bruchi wrote: »
    +1000!

A real full auto MP-5 is on the "bucket list" but a very nice clone like yours would be sweet to hold me up until I hit the lotto!

I would love a full auto MP5, but I can't see the $$.
  • mythaeusmythaeus Senior Member Posts: 831 Senior Member
    VERY nice! I really want an MP5 SBR. Right now, I have a Umarex MP5 22 that will have to do. Nice wall, too!

:beer:
    Al
    "In a controversy, the instant we feel anger we have already ceased striving for the truth and have begun striving for ourselves." - Siddhartha Gautama
    mythaeus wrote: »
    VERY nice! I really want an MP5 SBR. Right now, I have a Umarex MP5 22 that will have to do. Nice wall, too!

:beer:
    Al

how does the MP5-22 shoot?
  • mythaeusmythaeus Senior Member Posts: 831 Senior Member
    banshee wrote: »
    how does the MP5-22 shoot?

Pretty typical 22LR semi auto, nothing more or less. The only thing is that it suppose to feel very much like an MP5 because of the construction. The guy who sold it to me told me that and he has an MP5 rifle. It definitely feels a lot heftier than the GSG-5 (which I had and sold).

Al
    "In a controversy, the instant we feel anger we have already ceased striving for the truth and have begun striving for ourselves." - Siddhartha Gautama