Stoeger 8040 Input

SimpleManSimpleMan New MemberPosts: 15 New Member
I have been on a search for a new lo cost carry gun. I have seen quite a few but here is the one that caught all my attention !

I looked this gun over really well. And i like it. The features are just what i am looking for and even though it is a small hammer it still has one. I am not a fan of hammer-less pistols at all. I have had two now, one a star and one a Jennings. Both are cheap guns and i know you get what you pay for but i would rather have a gun with a hammer. This gun fits my hands perfectly and feels very comfortable to me.

I am wondering what you guys think of the brand name and if any of you have one of these that can add a little info. I once had a stoeger 12 gauge double barrel shotgun and i regret getting rid of it every day. But i have no experience at all with their hand guns. I know they are in a way made by berretta only made at a different factory i believe is in turkey. By the looks of it, it will be a good gun but you just never know until yo see what others think.

Also do any of you know where i can go online to get the best price for this gun brand new out of the box?
I ain't nothing but a simple man, they call me a redneck - I recon that i am. - Charlie Daniels