Didja ever get so pissed at things you just...

GunnerK19GunnerK19 Senior MemberPosts: 1,083 Senior Member
...Nevermind, so ticked right now my post would not make sense...
I'm a Conservative. How conservative? Only Alex P. Keaton has me beat.

Taurus 605 .357, Ruger .45 Vaquero, Ruger 10/22, Colt frontier commemorative .22 SA

Replies

• NNNN Senior Member Posts: 23,967 Senior Member
    Does this help :fiddle:
    A Veteran is someone that served in the Military, it does not matter where they served.
  • DoctorWhoDoctorWho Senior Member Posts: 9,496 Senior Member
    I think I know what you mean, I work for a man that is very stupid, his jokes border on sexual harassment.

I get pretty ticked when he is around because his every move and word springs from ignorance and stupidity.
    "There is some evil in all of us, Doctor, even you, the Valeyard is an amalgamation of the darker sides of your nature, somewhere between your twelfth and final incarnation, and I may say, you do not improve with age. Founding member of the G&A forum since 1996
  • BufordBuford Senior Member Posts: 6,660 Senior Member
    DoctorWho wrote: »
    I think I know what you mean, I work for a man that is very stupid, his jokes border on sexual harassment.

I get pretty ticked when he is around because his every move and word springs from ignorance and stupidity.

Yet you work for him. Why not get another job if it's that bad. That's what I tell them at work, no one is forcing them to show up for work.
    Just look at the flowers Lizzie, just look at the flowers.
  • ThatMattGuyThatMattGuy Senior Member Posts: 666 Senior Member

You must be a real hottie....post up your pics there sexy man! hahahahahahahahahahaha
    The poster formerly known as '69MercCougar
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    "Re: Didja ever get so pissed at things you just...
    I think I know what you mean, I work for a man that is very stupid, his jokes border on sexual harassment."

You must be a real hottie....post up your pics there sexy man! hahahahahahahahahahaha

His boss must really have the hots fer him.................:love::rotflmao:

Hey, that is in La La Land, so he could make some $$$$ by filing a sexual harassment suit against his boss.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • JerryBobCoJerryBobCo Senior Member Posts: 6,551 Senior Member

You work for president obama?????
    Jerry

Gun control laws make about as much sense as taking ex-lax to cure a cough.