CPJ Speaks The truth

CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Senior MemberPosts: 10,162 Senior Member
No less than 4 forum memebers contributed to dinner tonight , Teach's daughter made the "Dangerous Rug", Jermanator mailed me some, CPJ provided recipes, and I am still working on the 4#'s of cajun seasoning that jgun sent me.
Before
IMG_35091.jpg
After
IMG_35101.jpg

So far, no rumbly in the tumbly a couple hours after eating a somewhat gamey tasting Black Anges T-bone with the rub and ranch dressing, some russets with butter and sour cream, and grilled zuchinni and yellow squash with cajun seasoning
I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11

Replies

• FisheadgibFisheadgib Senior Member Posts: 5,349 Senior Member
    Aside from tasting really good, that rub was good for at least an hour of humerous inuendo while we were standing around chatting.
    snake284 wrote: »
    For my point of view, cpj is a lot like me
  • MichakavMichakav Senior Member Posts: 2,277 Senior Member
    Looks quite appetizing from here. Was it a store bought steak?
  • CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Senior Member Posts: 10,162 Senior Member
    Michakav wrote: »
    Looks quite appetizing from here. Was it a store bought steak?

Nope, local beef, I usually go back and forth between Angus and Hereford, I tend to like the Hereford better just because the cuts of meat tend to be larger when you stick with the 1" cut.
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11
  • MichakavMichakav Senior Member Posts: 2,277 Senior Member
    CHIRO1989 wrote: »
    Nope, local beef, I usually go back and forth between Angus and Hereford, I tend to like the Hereford better just because the cuts of meat tend to be larger when you stick with the 1" cut.

Good man. Nothing like farm fresh beef. My aunt raises drug-free Herefords, so the store bought generally has no taste to me.
  • cpjcpj Senior Member Posts: 38,870 Senior Member
    Told ya.

It is REALLY good on deer. Because it makes it taste like beef.
    "I'm here for the guns, hunting, and skirt wearing men."
    Zee
  • CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Senior Member Posts: 10,162 Senior Member
    cpj wrote: »
    Told ya.

It is REALLY good on deer. Because it makes it taste like beef.

I let another T-bone ferment with the rub and ranch dressing since yesterday, it was even better, overnight is the ticket.
  • cpjcpj Senior Member Posts: 38,870 Senior Member
    Wife cooked some thin swine chops on the Foreman grill last night. She went a bit overboard with the rub, as the Foreman kind of charred it as well. Plus, its easy to over power pork. Anyway, we heated them up tonight and slapped them on toasted bread with a slice of fresh tomato. Good stuff.
    "I'm here for the guns, hunting, and skirt wearing men."
    Zee