Home Main Category Personal Defense

Bra holster ?

Mr.FMr.F MemberPosts: 89 Member
Just came across this http://www.wired.com/gadgetlab/2011/05/flashbang-bra-holster-is-sexy-fast-and-practical/ Although I wouldn't use this it seems to work pretty good .
Jermanator : You might talk about Tauruses around your wife, but that just doesn't fly in my house.

Replies

• farm boyfarm boy Senior Member Posts: 1,001 Senior Member
    The lady that invented that holster is from Oklahoma. As far as the video I am more interested in the guns than the Kel Tec.
    I am afraid we forget sometime that the basic and simple things brings us the most pleasure.
    Dad 5-31-13
  • SirGeorgeKillianSirGeorgeKillian Senior Member Posts: 5,463 Senior Member
    The flash bang. Has been discussed here before. Nifty idea.
    Unless life also hands you water and sugar, your lemonade is gonna suck!
    Wambli Ska wrote: »
    I'm in love with a Glock
  • DoctorWhoDoctorWho Senior Member Posts: 9,496 Senior Member
    farm boy wrote: »
    The lady that invented that holster is from Oklahoma. As far as the video I am more interested in the guns than the Kel Tec.
    farm boy wrote: »
    The lady that invented that holster is from Oklahoma. As far as the video I am more interested in the ladies modeling the holsters, than either the holsters or the guns.

Fixed it !! :jester:
    "There is some evil in all of us, Doctor, even you, the Valeyard is an amalgamation of the darker sides of your nature, somewhere between your twelfth and final incarnation, and I may say, you do not improve with age. Founding member of the G&A forum since 1996
  • jbp-ohiojbp-ohio Senior Member Posts: 10,663 Senior Member
    I showed that to my wife the last time it was posted. She thinks it would be very uncomfortable. A bra needs an underwire (according to her to support anything that is big enough to cover a gun there. You couldn't stick the barrel up under the wire and have everything...... support the way it was designed to support....
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." Thomas Jefferson
  • Gene LGene L Senior Member Posts: 12,575 Senior Member
    The male version is the Bro holster.
    Concealed carry is for protection, open carry is for attention.
  • JayhawkerJayhawker Moderator Posts: 18,117 Senior Member
    Daughter uses one and claims that it's very effective and comfortable...
    Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"
    Gene L wrote: »
    The male version is the Bro holster.

How do you like it ??? :jester:
    "There is some evil in all of us, Doctor, even you, the Valeyard is an amalgamation of the darker sides of your nature, somewhere between your twelfth and final incarnation, and I may say, you do not improve with age. Founding member of the G&A forum since 1996
  • steffen19ksteffen19k Member Posts: 255 Member
    As if there weren't enough femme fatales in the world... Now there's a way for wannabes to feel dangerous...
    Here is everything I know about war: Someone wins, Someone loses, and nothing is ever the same again.
  • EliEli Senior Member Posts: 3,074 Senior Member
    steffen19k wrote: »
    Now there's a way for wannabes to feel dangerous...

epicfacepalm.jpg

Now there's a way for women who wouldn't otherwise be able to conceal a handgun with their mode of dress, to be able to carry on body, instead of in a purse or leaving it in the car.
  • orchidmanorchidman Senior Member Posts: 8,364 Senior Member
    Some women are dangerous enough with what they have naturally concealed under their clothes.................
    Still enjoying the trip of a lifetime and making the best of what I have.....
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,428 Senior Member
    Hmmmmm- - - - - -"She's packing a pair of 38's, and they're hiding a .44!"
    Jerry
  • breamfisherbreamfisher Senior Member Posts: 13,877 Senior Member
    You know, this is an odd method of carry. But with women's styles, it may be the only way for some to carry on their person. Women are curvy. That makes hiding a handgun on the hip a bit difficult. Unless she's wearing something very unflattering.
    I'm just here for snark.
  • QuinianQuinian Senior Member Posts: 707 Senior Member
    before guns it was a dagger carefully placed down the middle of the blouse so hey why not.
  • Mr.FMr.F Member Posts: 89 Member
    I was thinking it would be much better than leaving it in the car or the purse but I showed it to my lady & right away she pointed out the underwire issue . Good idea . just might need a bit of fine tuning .
    Jermanator : You might talk about Tauruses around your wife, but that just doesn't fly in my house.
  • JermanatorJermanator Senior Member Posts: 16,244 Senior Member
    Since the last thread about this, my wife's has arrived. Just a heads up-- I am going to have to pay the $5 fine for not posting pictures. She hasn't tried it out yet, but I am sure she will soon enough.
    Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it.
    -Thomas Paine
    I saw a female S.S. agent outfitted with one of those holsters years ago, she was wearing an evening dress, no signs of a gun, and suddenly appears a PPK in her hand !!!!!! :guns: I was amazed to say the least.... :yikes: and also

:love: part of the demo had Me a bit roughed up.........
  • JayhawkerJayhawker Moderator Posts: 18,117 Senior Member
    The "FlashBang" is a fairly recent improvement of an older concept....
    Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"
  • ghostsniper1ghostsniper1 Banned Posts: 2,645 Senior Member
    You know, this is an odd method of carry. But with women's styles, it may be the only way for some to carry on their person. Women are curvy. That makes hiding a handgun on the hip a bit difficult. Unless she's wearing something very unflattering.
    Wow.. I actually got a bit aroused by this lol.
    Wow.. I actually got a bit aroused by this lol.
    Time for your cold shower again. Never mind that salt we are putting in your food.
    -Thomas Paine
  • ghostsniper1ghostsniper1 Banned Posts: 2,645 Senior Member
    Jermanator wrote: »
    Time for your cold shower again. Never mind that salt we are putting in your food.
    The salts NOT working. Time for plan B.
    I am not sure if you want to take it to Plan B. My dog is a victim of Plan B-- he still lets out a sad whimper when he licks himself down there.
    -Thomas Paine
  • NNNN Senior Member Posts: 25,126 Senior Member
    Well, Nancy; I'm not interested.
  • mythaeusmythaeus Senior Member Posts: 831 Senior Member
    Wife is still waiting for hers to arrive. She wanted as soon as she saw it. For $40+shipping, it worth a try.

Al
    "In a controversy, the instant we feel anger we have already ceased striving for the truth and have begun striving for ourselves." - Siddhartha Gautama
    mythaeus wrote: »
    Wife is still waiting for hers to arrive. She wanted as soon as she saw it. For $40+shipping, it worth a try.

Al
    They are a bit slow with the whole shipping thing. I had actually forgot that I ordered it when it came in, but it did come.
    -Thomas Paine
  • mythaeusmythaeus Senior Member Posts: 831 Senior Member
    Jermanator wrote: »
    They are a bit slow with the whole shipping thing. I had actually forgot that I ordered it when it came in, but it did come.

Thanks for the heads up, Jerm. We've been wondering what taking them so long, but we chalked it up to high demand.

Al
    "In a controversy, the instant we feel anger we have already ceased striving for the truth and have begun striving for ourselves." - Siddhartha Gautama
    I think we are spoiled by places like Midway and Amazon that ship stuff NOW. I believe that the Flashbang is just a little one woman operation so I am willing to cut them some slack.
    -Thomas Paine
    To fulfill your erotic fantasy? No thanks, besides-- the holster is right handed, I am a lefty. It just doesn't work right on me.
    -Thomas Paine
  • BuffcoBuffco Senior Member Posts: 6,244 Senior Member
    cpj wrote: »
    Oh come on. Aren't you just a little curious as to how it would work? You KNOW you want to try it on. Or is your wife still mad from the last time she caught you wearing her panties?

I'd try it. Send it to me.
  • SirGeorgeKillianSirGeorgeKillian Senior Member Posts: 5,463 Senior Member
    Buffco wrote: »
    I'd try it. Send it to me.

I believe that would be worth the cost of postage....
    Unless life also hands you water and sugar, your lemonade is gonna suck!
    Wambli Ska wrote: »
    I'm in love with a Glock
    Well, the idea of Buffy modeling it disturbed the Mrs. enough to try her's on...
    Result is that it relies on the bra band to keep it in place. It is fairly comfortable, and it helps to "lift the goods" a bit. I got to see boobies so I didn't notice a gun at all-- but seriously, with a cotton T-shirt, her Kahr P-380 does not print. With her build, I think that she could wear stuff that is much more form fitting and you would never notice.
    -Thomas Paine