Is Bloomberg nutz?

mkk41mkk41 BannedPosts: 1,932 Senior Member
"There are no victims , only volunteers!"

Replies

• SlanteyedshootistSlanteyedshootist Senior Member Posts: 3,947 Senior Member
    I thought we all agreed a long time ago that he's bonkers. This is onlythe fist step in his plan. Next up will be mammary registration and microstamping.
    The answer to 1984 is 1776
  • mkk41mkk41 Banned Posts: 1,932 Senior Member
    I thought we all agreed a long time ago that he's bonkers. This is onlythe fist step in his plan. Next up will be mammary registration and microstamping.

Hmmm , wonder if I can get a job as an inspector?
    "There are no victims , only volunteers!"
  • CaliFFLCaliFFL Senior Member Posts: 4,551 Senior Member
    mkk41 wrote: »
    Hmmm , wonder if I can get a job as an inspector?

That job is already available. It's TSA...
    The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me.

Ayn Rand
  • CaliFFLCaliFFL Senior Member Posts: 4,551 Senior Member
    If Obama wins this election, Bloomers will run for President in 2016. NYC is not enough for this control freak.
    The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me.

Ayn Rand
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,254 Senior Member
    I wonder if France would loan us their Guillotine for a while? Roll a few liberal politicians' heads, and I'll bet the rest of 'em would have a sudden conversion to conservative principles!
    Jerry
    Hide and wail in terror, Eloi- - - -We Morlocks are on the hunt!
    ASK-HOLE Someone who asks for advice and always does something opposite
  • Lonewolf-PeruLonewolf-Peru Member Posts: 349 Member
    Teach wrote: »
    I wonder if France would loan us their Guillotine for a while?

I doubt France will let you play with her toys.... but you can still solve the problem using a few yards of rope
  • JermanatorJermanator Senior Member Posts: 15,045 Senior Member
    I thoroughly understand the huge benefits of breast feeding children, but that takes things too far. Bloomberg seems to want to stick his nose in every aspect of people's lives. He is looking at it as a community health issue-- and on that point, he is doing the right thing-- same with the crap about soda size, etc. I had somebody that controlled my health care options, what I ate, and other aspects of my life-- I call her mom. When I moved out of her house, it was understood that for better or worse, I can make those decisions for myself. I will be damned if a politician thinks that he can treat me like a child.
  • wagnerwagner Member Posts: 40 Member
    Jermanator wrote: »
    I thoroughly understand the huge benefits of breast feeding children, but that takes things too far. Bloomberg seems to want to stick his nose in every aspect of people's lives. He is looking at it as a community health issue-- and on that point, he is doing the right thing-- same with the crap about soda size, etc. I had somebody that controlled my health care options, what I ate, and other aspects of my life-- I call her mom. When I moved out of her house, it was understood that for better or worse, I can make those decisions for myself. I will be damned if a politician thinks that he can treat me like a child.

I currently have the misfortune of having Bloomberg for my mayor. The good news is that he has completely jumped the rails with these recent bits of lunacy and is thus, I think, shooting himself in the foot when it comes to any future political ambitions. I don't think there is the slightest chance he could get himself elected Governor in this state, and the Presidency is entirely out of the question.
  • Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 7,045 Senior Member
    This turd is dangerous. Ironically, a Jew who would be perfectly comfortable serving in the Third Reich. I can't believe NYC dwellers actually put up with this guy. They must enjoy being told what they can and cannot do all the time.
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE NEW COMMUNISTS!
  • breamfisherbreamfisher Senior Member Posts: 13,046 Senior Member
    Ain't this the guy who's trying to regulate the size of the soda you can buy?

'Nuff said...
    Overkill is underrated.
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 25,727 Senior Member
    Maybe Bloomberg suffers from mazophilia, among other things like what appears to be a serious Napoleon complex.
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

• gunwalkergunwalker Member Posts: 470 Member
    Yes
    We do not view the world as it is, but as we perceive it to be.
  • GunnerK19GunnerK19 Senior Member Posts: 1,083 Senior Member
    tennmike wrote: »
    Maybe Bloomberg suffers from mazophilia, among other things like what appears to be a serious Napoleon complex.

He's Jewish, by religion he has to like mazo's... :lol

Seriously tho, Bloomy suffers from wanting big boobies? So do I, don't mean I wanna outlaw firearms OR soda...
    I'm a Conservative. How conservative? Only Alex P. Keaton has me beat.

Taurus 605 .357, Ruger .45 Vaquero, Ruger 10/22, Colt frontier commemorative .22 SA
  • robert38-55robert38-55 Senior Member Posts: 3,621 Senior Member
    mkk41 wrote: »

mkk41 wrote:
    Is Bloomberg nutz?

To answer your question: YES he is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "It is what it is":usa:
  • PreppingcowboyPreppingcowboy New Member Posts: 2 New Member
    What happened to their belief that the " woman' s right to choose ". Guess she just has the right. To choose if the baby is killed or not! Not what the baby is fed
  • levergunlevergun New Member Posts: 17 New Member
    What happened to their belief that the " woman' s right to choose ". Guess she just has the right. To choose if the baby is killed or not! Not what the baby is fed
    Very true. I'm suprised the pro choice people aren't all over this. I hate Bloomberg. And all the stupid politicians. We need Ron Paul so bad.
    USN/ss Run Silent, Run Deep.
    ASE master tech
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,254 Senior Member
    levergun wrote: »
    We need Ron Paul so bad.

How, exactly, is a right-wing nutcase better than a left-leaning one?
    Jerry
    Hide and wail in terror, Eloi- - - -We Morlocks are on the hunt!
    ASK-HOLE Someone who asks for advice and always does something opposite
    The zig-zags get us oscillating around the correct course. In time, with electoral dampening, we should get even closer to the correct course.

375px-Exponential_loss_blue.svg.png

All of that is predicated on the idea that your oscillations decrease over time and don't increase.
    Overkill is underrated.
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 25,727 Senior Member
    Maybe, breamfisher, but we've been stuck in a resonance amplification node for nigh on to 80 years, and it hit an even higher feedback node in 2008.
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Yeah, I think instead of moving left to right in that diagram we're moving right to left.
    Overkill is underrated.
  • QuinianQuinian Senior Member Posts: 707 Senior Member
    levergun wrote: »
    We need Ron Paul so bad.

As much as I like Paul (both of em actually) I vote we fire EVERYONE from Governor up to POTUS and totally start over with hand written and counted ballots
  • coolgunguycoolgunguy Senior Member Posts: 6,347 Senior Member
    I like this little nugget:

Under Latch On NYC, new mothers who want formula won’t be denied it, but hospitals will keep infant formula in out-of-the-way secure storerooms or in locked boxes like those used to dispense and track medications.

With each bottle a mother requests and receives, she’ll also get a talking-to. Staffers will explain why she should offer the breast instead.

“It’s the patient’s choice,” said Allison Walsh, of Beth Israel Medical Center. “But it’s our job to educate them on the best option

Now, I understand that in today's media stories have to be slanted right or left, but if the story is correct and mama gets a 'talking to' each time she calls for a bottle.....:guns:
    "Bipartisan" usually means that a bigger than normal deception is happening.
    George Carlin