Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

Damn if you do, damn if ou dont!!!

bruchibruchi Senior MemberPosts: 2,581 Senior Member
For quite some time now the island folks have been asking the government to do something about the rampant wave of crime that has taken over the island, to me, parts of LA in the late 80's when I drove a cab there where a lot more dangerous but drama is the Puertorrican Motto: "We do everything better here".

In the past months there have been a number of very successful ICE drug related busts, most have been kept under wraps but 2 which I consider incredibly successful, took place at Mall parking lots so they became first page news, first one only flash bangs where used, bad guys got the proverbial drop fall on them and got nabbed as lots drugs, illegally obtained weapons and cash where and no one got hurt, this weekend on a a second bust bad guys realized they where not alone and decided to shoot at the officers, bad idea, 2 of them got put down on the spot, the others arrested, 500 kilos of cocaine seized, illegally obtained weapons and $300,000, in both instances the criminals arrested and those killed had extensive records.

At no time there was any agent, civilian harmed or in harm's way, this guys did an outstanding job.

So everyone here now has their panties in a bunch because the locations where this busts have taken are public places as if the authorities had a say on where this guys opt to do their dirty business!
If this post is non welcomed, I can always give you a recipe for making "tostones".

Replies