Home Main Category Clubhouse

Man Shoots Fireworks Out Of His Buttocks, Goes To Australia Hospital

Big ChiefBig Chief Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
Well, at least, he was near Darwin:yikes:


In what appears to be a party trick gone awry, an Australian man suffered severe burns after he put fireworks between his buttocks and set them off.

The New Zealand Herald reports that paramedics near Darwin, Australia were called to the scene on Saturday night, but the unidentified man had already taken himself to the hospital to be treated for injuries to his posterior and genital area.

"What must of (sic) seemed to be a great idea at the time has backfired, resulting in the male receiving quite severe and very painful burns to his cheeks, back and private bits," Senior Sergeant Garry Smith said. Police believe alcohol could have been a factor in the firecracker-fueled accident.

The 23-year-old man was later taken to a specialist burns unit at the Royal Adelaide Hospital.

Smith added that there's a lesson to be gleaned from the man's injuries.

"Apparently [the firecrackers] are not designed for that particular placement," Smith said, according to The Daily Mail.

The man could also face fines because fireworks are illegal in the area, except on July 1, which is Territory Day.
It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!


Sign In or Register to comment.
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction


Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services


GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Guns & Ammo stories delivered right to your inbox every week.