CPJ visited Eric in Montana.

BPsniperBPsniper BannedPosts: 1,961 Senior Member
He sent me a picture of their time together. 809960b0.jpgThat's CPJ on the right. He needs to get out in the sun more often. That new management job is keeping him cooped up to much. Eric is third from the right. As you can see, the tan from his stint in Florida hasn't worn off yet. Not sure who the other folks are. He didn't say. But I think I recognize a couple. Just can't get a good angle from the picture. :-)
"....the true general purpose big-game cartridges used in this country come in but two calibers, .30 and 7mm. (the .270 Win. is merely a slightly aberrant 7mm whose bullets are .007" undersize.) -Finn Aagaard - American Rifleman, December 1986

Replies

• beartrackerbeartracker Senior Member Posts: 3,116 Senior Member
    WOW!!! BP, you sure do need hunting season to start or something. :head::tooth::silly:
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    Are you, my good sir, implying our beloved cpj and Eric are Horses Arses? Hey, I think Eric is a good fellow, cpj well.........:tooth::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • NNNN Senior Member Posts: 24,000 Senior Member
    I think cpj's other image is the second from the left. :devil::rotflmao:
    A Veteran is someone that served in the Military, it does not matter where they served.
  • robert38-55robert38-55 Senior Member Posts: 3,621 Senior Member
    Where is the scabbards for the Savage .270's??????????????? Man them boys have been working out!!!!!!!!!!!!! Look at them muscles!!!!!!!!!!!:rotflmao:
    "It is what it is":usa:
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 26,231 Senior Member
    Well, if we're gonna horse around, how about this picture. One is the boss and the rest are employees. Can you guess which one is the boss? :tooth:

image700984.jpg
    If the U.S. Congress was put in charge of the Sahara Desert, there would be a shortage of sand in under six months.

Is this what "Grazing in the Grass" is all about? hahahahahah:rotflmao: Talk about "Friends of Distinction" hahahahahh:rotflmao:
    tennmike wrote: »
    Well, if we're gonna horse around, how about this picture. One is the boss and the rest are employees. Can you guess which one is the boss? :tooth:

image700984.jpg

Now thats a " Horse of a different color":rotflmao:................So now we find out that "Horse play" is allowed on the job.:deadhorse:

image700984.jpg

cpj?????? No!!! Are you sure??? :worthy:
    If you ain't the lead sled dog, the view never changes! :rotflmao:
    If the U.S. Congress was put in charge of the Sahara Desert, there would be a shortage of sand in under six months.

If you ain't the lead sled dog, the view never changes! :rotflmao:

How true it is!!! :worthy:
  • BuffcoBuffco Senior Member Posts: 6,244 Senior Member

That would be the one taking the picture.
    Buffco wrote: »
    That would be the one taking the picture.

Wrong! That picture was taken by the professional photographer at the last company picnic (attendance was mandatory, BTW). The boss is just showing his best (and most prominent) feature! :rotflmao:

• BuffcoBuffco Senior Member Posts: 6,244 Senior Member
    Nonsense! The boss don't mingle with the hired-jackasses.
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    Horse Apples
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • BPsniperBPsniper Banned Posts: 1,961 Senior Member
    WOW!!! BP, you sure do need hunting season to start or something. :head::tooth::silly:

:rotflmao:

Ya think?! Eric sent me that picture. He took it on his property. I took the liberty to share it with you guys. :tooth:
    "....the true general purpose big-game cartridges used in this country come in but two calibers, .30 and 7mm. (the .270 Win. is merely a slightly aberrant 7mm whose bullets are .007" undersize.) -Finn Aagaard - American Rifleman, December 1986