Gun Stories with Joe Mantegna?

bruchibruchi Senior MemberPosts: 2,582 Senior Member
Who is that scruffy looking guy on that show that never speaks but gets to shoot all of those cool guns?

I WANT HIS JOB!!!
If this post is non welcomed, I can always give you a recipe for making "tostones".

Replies

• rbsivleyrbsivley Senior Member Posts: 1,055 Senior Member
    I hear you. That would be a cool job.
    Randy

Rank does not concur privileges. It imposes responsibility. Author unknown
  • SlanteyedshootistSlanteyedshootist Senior Member Posts: 3,947 Senior Member
    Ed Head, instructor at Gunsite.
    The answer to 1984 is 1776
  • samzheresamzhere Banned Posts: 10,923 Senior Member
    Okay, 'splain me, I admit to not knowing... is "Gun Stories" a TV show featuring Joe Mantegna?

If so, I gotta watch it just because I love Fat Tony so much. Mantegna's been one of my fave actors since "Homicide" (the movie) and "House of Games", plus "Criminal Minds" on TV.

Outside of a dog, a book is a man’s best friend. Inside of a dog, it’s too dark to read. - Groucho Marx
  • SlanteyedshootistSlanteyedshootist Senior Member Posts: 3,947 Senior Member
    Great show on the Outdoor Channel. They feature one gun and episode. I think it's their second season.
    The answer to 1984 is 1776
  • bruchibruchi Senior Member Posts: 2,582 Senior Member
    Yes, great show, Mr. Mantegna, a very good actor is clearly a big time "GUN GUY" as Slanteyedshootist mentions they feature one gun per episode and make a very good job on letting us know everything there it is about such gun. Thst and "Shooting Gallery" which is not being show this days but hopefully a new season is forthcoming and that got a huge makeover are two of the best gun shows on the tube.
    If this post is non welcomed, I can always give you a recipe for making "tostones".
  • DoctorWhoDoctorWho Senior Member Posts: 9,496 Senior Member
    I liked Joe's first episode of criminal minds, he is hunting..... it was awesome......
    "There is some evil in all of us, Doctor, even you, the Valeyard is an amalgamation of the darker sides of your nature, somewhere between your twelfth and final incarnation, and I may say, you do not improve with age. Founding member of the G&A forum since 1996
  • bruchibruchi Senior Member Posts: 2,582 Senior Member
    "Joe" also made it a point that his character in "Criminal Minds" will carry an upgraded 1911. Classy guy.