Home Main Category General Firearms

Sks price check

Zippo1313Zippo1313 MemberPosts: 88 Member
Hello I'm helping my bud sell 2 sks's and his ammo to fund his rra project but was woundering if we are asking to much have a Russian from 1951 with a really nice aftermarket wood stock on it and a china made by the n all have matching numbers both are the cleanest sks's I have seen in 10 years. Have 1450 rounds and a synthetic folding stock 2 30 round mags and a hell fire trigger we are asking a grand is that really to much and no I'm not trying to sell them on here if u need pics to better tell me if it's to much I will email if u Im me but they are clean ur thoughts can help alot thanks

Replies

• Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    I think too much. $350 ea.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • 30-30shooter30-30shooter Member Posts: 224 Member
    Big Chief wrote: »
    I think too much. $350 ea.
    you might be able to go up to 450. the fact that the stock is a replacement hurts the value.
    A woman who demands further gun control legislation is like a chicken who roots for Colonel Sanders.-Larry Elder I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.-Clint Eastwood
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    Well, prices have sure gone up. Post pics on here if you got any of them. The days of $99 SKSs are a thing of the past. I say sell it for what the market will bring. You may very well get your asking price if Gunsamerica is any sort of metric to compare prices to.

Ask $1000 and let the buyer "Jew" you down to $800 or so, he will leave grinning and so will your friend.

http://www.gunsamerica.com/Search/Category/634/2/Guns/Rifles/SKS-Rifles.htm
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • Zippo1313Zippo1313 Member Posts: 88 Member
    As of right now I don't know how to post pics on here from my phone or else I would
  • VarmintmistVarmintmist Senior Member Posts: 7,940 Senior Member
    Big Chief wrote: »
    Well, prices have sure gone up. Post pics on here if you got any of them. The days of $99 SKSs are a thing of the past. I say sell it for what the market will bring. You may very well get your asking price if Gunsamerica is any sort of metric to compare prices to.

Ask $1000 and let the buyer "Jew" you down to $800 or so, he will leave grinning and so will your friend.

http://www.gunsamerica.com/Search/Category/634/2/Guns/Rifles/SKS-Rifles.htm

:yikes::yikes:

Holy price jump Batman!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not as much on Gunbroker but oh my. That much for a SKS!!???
    It's boring, and your lack of creativity knows no bounds.
    Any one know how to post pics with an iPhone
    Hey went to a gun show today sold the sks's for 900 & my Cobray cm-11 for 500 good day