Home Main Category General Firearms

Found a new gun shop!

mkk41mkk41 BannedPosts: 1,932 Senior Member
Had this beautiful sunny day off , so I spent it out on the bike riding around to gun shops. Was coming from one and saw a sign with arrow pointing right saying those beautiful words , GUN SHOP 2 Mi. So I turned right and went about 2mi and in the driveway of this beautiful ranch home was the sign. Stopped in and browsed and chatted with the owner, for 3 hours! We talked guns , our dealings , social politics , etc. Probably could have talked till dawn. He had a very nice conversion to a garage with some top quality guns at more than fair prices. The owner has been around the area gun scene awhile and knew many characters I knew. He mainly does gun shows , but has the shop to fufill ATF shop regs. His counters are modular and on wheels. He just opens the doors , rolls them into his truck and out at gunshows. Very clever. We talked guns , our dealings , social politics , etc. Being out in the country , he has a small range to test guns , train newbies , trains dogs , etc. If yer in the Perkasie, Buck County, PA area , stop and see Rob Taylor , 2410 Bedminster Rd Bldg 8 Wed/Thur/Fri 12:00-8:00 Sat 10:00-6:00 on non-show days.

He had a beautiful LNIB S&W Baby Chiefs (I-frame) in .32 that I was/am interested in. I will be going back.