Home Main Category Hunting

Would you be willing to help me with an ongoing poll about hunting with suppressors?

2»

Replies

• shawn1172shawn1172 Senior Member Posts: 588 Senior Member
    Sorry, I was too late. Clicked your link but it looks like the poll is gone.
  • orchidmanorchidman Senior Member Posts: 8,365 Senior Member
    Judging by what happened at the DNC when they took the vote about Jerusalem................I reckon the dems would call that either a 'tied' poll or say that the 'nays' have it...........
    Still enjoying the trip of a lifetime and making the best of what I have.....
  • snake284-1snake284-1 Senior Member Posts: 2,500 Senior Member
    I'm not giving you flack. I definitely respect both your opinion and, in this case, your reasoning.
    But I voted for 2 reasons. First because a fellow forum member asked me for a favor that was easy to do and secondly for the same old reason that if we don't hang together, we'll hang separately.
    There's a lot more to this issue than you may realize. I'll let the guys that have or want them to go into all that if they choose to do so.

I agree Razorback. I also respect JBC's opinion there. I had similar sentiments. But like you, I also feel we gun guys need to stick together. No flack to JBC, just the way I'm wired. But I have to admit, I had second thoughts about voting.
    I'm Just a Radical Right Wing Nutt Job, Trying to Help Save My Country!
  • Jim TomJim Tom Member Posts: 338 Member
    Must be a poll that just lasts one day. I did get to vote in today's poll against obammy though:beer:
  • Ernie BishopErnie Bishop Senior Member Posts: 8,525 Senior Member
    From what I gather they change it every 24 hours or so
    Ernie

"The Un-Tactical"