Wait, what!? Obama lied?!?!?

CaliFFLCaliFFL Senior MemberPosts: 4,574 Senior Member
The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me.

Ayn Rand

Replies

• tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 25,789 Senior Member
    He's a Chicago politician. That makes him a congenital liar right out the gate. Expecting him to tell the truth when a lie serves his purpose to cover up the truth and deflect blame to someone else would be outside his M.O.
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

• SirGeorgeKillianSirGeorgeKillian Senior Member Posts: 5,458 Senior Member
    What a coward
    Unless life also hands you water and sugar, your lemonade is gonna suck!
    Wambli Ska wrote: »
    I'm in love with a Glock
  • roadkingroadking Senior Member Posts: 3,056 Senior Member
    The surprise is that ABC reported it...'bout time the media actually spotlighted some bits of truth and stopped a bit of the molly coddeling.

Matt
    Support your local Scouts!
  • robert38-55robert38-55 Senior Member Posts: 3,621 Senior Member
    roadking wrote: »
    The surprise is that ABC reported it...'bout time the media actually spotlighted some bits of truth and stopped a bit of the molly coddeling.

Matt

Surprise is the understatement here!!!!!!!!!! This will be the only time ABC reports the truth.

tennmike wrote:
    He's a Chicago politician. That makes him a congenital liar right out the gate. Expecting him to tell the truth when a lie serves his purpose to cover up the truth and deflect blame to someone else would be outside his M.O.

I know that when the Fast and Furious story broke here 99.99% of us knew darn good and well that something was rotten in D.C. I have always maintained that Odummybutt needs Holder to keep his job and Holder needs Odummy to keep his job. This just goes to prove what I have been saying and knowing all along, the Odummy Administration and his cabinet and chronies are liars,,, and all liars will have their place in the Lake of Fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As to quote the lyrics from a song by the Three Dog Night: " Liar,Liar, Liar"......etc. That should be the theme song for this Administration and should have been their campaign song and slogan too!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tennmike wrote:
    He's a Chicago politician. That makes him a congenital liar right out the gate.
    Now the question becomes this: Are Chicago politicians the worlds worse politician's? Odummy is not only a congenital liar,but a self-perpetual liar to boot!!!!!!!!!!!!! The problem with lying other than the fact it's 800 kind of ways wrong, when one tells a lie, they have to tell another, and another and another, just to back up the first lie, and so on, and so on. It's reaches a point where one doesn't remember what one told who what, and eventually the house of cards comes crashing down!!!!!!!!!!!! The honest and human thing to do is always tell the truth, that way one doesn't have to remember what one told someone ever!!!!!!!!!! For example if I tell tennmike the truth, I don't have to remember tomarrow or next week, or even next year what i told him, but when one lies, they have to remember what propaganda they told who what. See what I am a getting at here? Odummybutt has the market cornerned and sewed up on being a perquisite type person!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "It is what it is":usa:
  • knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 18,668 Senior Member
    He's so used to blaming Bush for all his other screw-ups, he had a freudian slip
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

• bhl2506bhl2506 Senior Member Posts: 1,847 Senior Member
    Like the old saying goes: The way to tell if Obama is lying is if his mouth is moving. I personally don't expect anything different from the community organizer.
    Refusing to conform to the left wing mantra of political correctness by insisting on telling the truth does not make you a loud mouth.
  • snake284-1snake284-1 Senior Member Posts: 2,500 Senior Member
    Well, I noticed ABC didn't let the Republicans off the hook all together. They did say there were some similar things going on under Bush. But what else can they say? They're not about to let Bush off the hook. I mean he's responsible for all the rest of Obama's mess!!! LOL!
    I'm Just a Radical Right Wing Nutt Job, Trying to Help Save My Country!