Rebarreling a Winchester 88

13»

Replies

• shushshush Senior Member Posts: 6,260 Senior Member
    :that: :whip2:

cjp wrote: »..... Oh dear God, I've admitted to liking something Limey.I'll never hear the end of this.

Jayhawker wrote: »...But seriously Shush....

Big Chief wrote: ».........walking around with a greasy butt ain't no fun, though!

• JermanatorJermanator Senior Member Posts: 14,181 Senior Member
    Hell yes you do. What about the magazine feed lips? Being designed to feed slim spitzer bullets, then going to short fat blunt bullets.

I remember when tennmike built the tomato stake gun he had a hell of a time getting it to feed properly.
    It may or may not be what you think it is. But yea, I already tried and it works and feeds just fine.
  • Farm Boy DeuceFarm Boy Deuce Senior Member Posts: 6,000 Senior Member
    Jermanator wrote: »
    It may or may not be what you think it is. But yea, I already tried and it works and feeds just fine.

Then what are you waiting for? 16-18" barrel.
    I am afraid we forget sometime that the basic and simple things brings us the most pleasure.
    Dad 5-31-13
  • Wambli SkaWambli Ska Moderator Posts: 26,684 Senior Member
    Jermanator wrote: »
    I was Googling "Winchester 88 rebarrel" and this came up at the top. I got a really cool idea for this rifle now!:popcorn:

And it's taken you TWO freakin' years to get around to it!!! Dear LORD!!! :tooth:
    "Attack rapidly, ruthlessly, viciously, without rest, however tired and hungry you may be, the enemy will be more tired, more hungry. Keep punching." General George S. Patton
13»