Home Main Category Personal Defense

If this is becoming a trend, I'm all for it!!

JeeperJeeper Senior MemberPosts: 2,954 Senior Member
Wielding the Hammer of Thor first requires you to lift and carry the Hammer of Thor. - Bigslug

Replies

• HondoHondo Member Posts: 320 Member
    Yeah baby.....another one for the good guys!

Mike
  • knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 21,101 Senior Member
    NRA puts a full page of similar stories in the front of every issue of their magazines. It's called, "The Armed Citizen"

Something I found typical towards the end of the article you linked to
    "I was able to pull my .38 out really quick," he said. "The guy started yelling, 'Please don't shoot me! The gun's not even real.' And I said, 'Well, mine is.' "

Police identified Bennett and Harris' assailant as 17-year-old Darius Maurice White of St. Petersburg. He had been carrying a pellet gun, and told police he had a baby daughter and needed money.

Then White became confrontational, telling the arresting officer that he didn't care whether he lived or died and that once he was released, the police would "see him on TV like the other killers," Puetz said.
    cries like a little girl while it's going on, then, once he knows he's not in any danger of getting killed, he starts acting tough again :bang:
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

• JeeperJeeper Senior Member Posts: 2,954 Senior Member
    Yep. I read those every month in the American Rifleman. Ofttimes those are months old though.

As far as the behavior that's absolutely typical of most thugs. They're all big and tough when they know they're safe and on display in front of their buddies, and whiny crybabies when you get them on their own.

Luis
    Wielding the Hammer of Thor first requires you to lift and carry the Hammer of Thor. - Bigslug