Home Main Category Personal Defense

Stars who carry guns............

Big ChiefBig Chief Senior MemberPosts: 32,995 Senior Member
It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!

Replies

• TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,428 Senior Member
    They forgot to mention Robert Blake!
    Jerry
  • EliEli Senior Member Posts: 3,074 Senior Member
    Teach wrote: »
    They forgot to mention Robert Blake!
    Jerry

:rotflmao:
  • bullsi1911bullsi1911 Moderator Posts: 12,041 Senior Member
    I think I was surprised the most by the fact that Christian Slater was still alive.
    To make something simple is a thousand times more difficult than to make something complex.
    -Mikhail Kalashnikov
  • Jim TomJim Tom Member Posts: 338 Member
    So Donald Trump likes "bare arms?" Who proof reads anymore, or are reporters and editors just that dumb?
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    Jim Tom wrote: »
    So Donald Trump likes "bare arms?" Who proof reads anymore, or are reporters and editors just that dumb?

I heard he owned a Taurus, but "Fired" it for bad performance and got a decent firearm. :rotflmao::rotflmao:
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
  • DoctorWhoDoctorWho Senior Member Posts: 9,496 Senior Member
    Jim Tom wrote: »

"Some stars are right to take pride in their bare arms.
    These stars take pride in their right to bear arms.
    Second Amendment humor.

BAREARMS1A22AD.jpg

You do realize it was a play on words ???
    "There is some evil in all of us, Doctor, even you, the Valeyard is an amalgamation of the darker sides of your nature, somewhere between your twelfth and final incarnation, and I may say, you do not improve with age. Founding member of the G&A forum since 1996
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    So who is that full-figured gal with "Bare Arms"?
  • JayhawkerJayhawker Moderator Posts: 18,112 Senior Member
    Miranda Lambert
    Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"
  • Win73Win73 Member Posts: 41 Member
    I don't remember exactly when but this happened several years ago. Jane Fonda and her husband at the time (I believe Roger Vadim) had prowlers at their house. They called the cops. When the police got there they found both of them armed. The cops said to them that they thought they didn't believe in guns. They replied that was for everyone but them.

Hanoi Jane also believed in anti aircraft guns when she fired one at our planes in Hanoi.
    (Luke 11:21 KJV) When a strong man armed keepeth his palace, his goods are in peace:
    (Luke 22:36 KJV) Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.
  • JamesAPrattIIIJamesAPrattIII Member Posts: 156 Member
    I think it was Hanoi jane's other husband some left winger whose name i can remember. Also I think Joan Rivers had a NYC CCW. I think Robert Dinero has one too. I believe there are plenty of other celebreties that have them as well including some anti-gun types. One must add the Senator dianne Fienstein has a SF CCW. She is supposedly one of about 9 people that they have given them out to. I have always wondered why not a single anti-gun type has critized Donald trump for having one?
  • JayhawkerJayhawker Moderator Posts: 18,112 Senior Member
    Win73 wrote: »
    Hanoi Jane also believed in anti aircraft guns when she fired one at our planes in Hanoi.

Geez Dude, Do you really believe that?...the woman is a piece of traitorous trash but lets not make it worse than it is... she POSED for a photo-op on AAA gun back in the day...she wasn't firing at anyone...
    Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"
  • Dr. dbDr. db Senior Member Posts: 1,541 Senior Member