Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

Gun Store: Obama Voters Not Welcome

Big ChiefBig Chief Senior MemberPosts: 32,995 Senior Member
http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stories/gun-store-obama-voters-not-welcome.html

“If you voted for Barack Obama your business is not welcome at Southwest Shooting Authority,” the ad reads. “You have proven that you are not responsible enough to own a firearm.”
It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!

Replies

• Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Lake County, FloridaPosts: 7,927 Senior Member
    I would give that guy a round of applause every time I walked into his store, if I ever had the pleasure of giving him my business.
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE NEW COMMUNISTS!
  • robert38-55robert38-55 Senior Member Denver,Co.Posts: 3,621 Senior Member
    I would give that guy a round of applause every time I walked into his store, if I ever had the pleasure of giving him my business.
    :agree::that:
    "It is what it is":usa:
  • JasonMPDJasonMPD Senior Member Posts: 6,583 Senior Member
    Are you kidding? A pistol is the second leading impliment of suicide after pills... The poor bastards will need one after they realize what the voted for.
    “There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.” – Will Rogers
  • robert38-55robert38-55 Senior Member Denver,Co.Posts: 3,621 Senior Member
    JasonMPD wrote: »
    Are you kidding? A pistol is the second leading impliment of suicide after pills... The poor bastards will need one after they realize what the voted for.

Jason thanks for the information on that!!! I kind of had an idea that a handgun might be a leading impliment of suicide,but I sure didn't know pills topped the list!!!! Intersesting.
    "It is what it is":usa:
  • lightkeeperlightkeeper Member IllinoisPosts: 168 Member
    Maybe that signage could apply to other business as well.
    Not responsible enough to buy liquor - Not responsible enough to drive a car - Not responsible enough to use power tools - etc.
  • PFDPFD Senior Member PNWPosts: 1,841 Senior Member
    “If you voted for Barack Obama your business is not welcome at Southwest Shooting Authority

Isn't that kinda' like telling a vegan that they're not welcome at Sizzler?
    That's all I got.

Paul
  • SirGeorgeKillianSirGeorgeKillian Senior Member Sovereign SCPosts: 5,463 Senior Member
    PFD wrote: »
    “If you voted for Barack Obama your business is not welcome at Southwest Shooting Authority

Isn't that kinda' like telling a vegan that they're not welcome at Sizzler?

No, because some liberals have guns.
    Unless life also hands you water and sugar, your lemonade is gonna suck!
    Wambli Ska wrote: »
    I'm in love with a Glock
  • BuffcoBuffco Senior Member Posts: 6,244 Senior Member
    No, because some liberals have guns.

A lot of them do, as a matter of fact.