He Went To Jared's!

2»

Replies

• CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Senior Member Posts: 11,031 Senior Member
    cpj wrote: »
    Careful. Careful what you wish for. What has been seen, cannot be un-seen.

Nah, his wifes underwear drawer is the same as my wifes, there a several pairs in the back that have not seen the light of day for quite some time, dig deep, knock yourself out.

I assume these will be on his head BTW, with a newspaper in one hand, and a rifle in the other.
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11
  • CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Senior Member Posts: 11,031 Senior Member
    Thats an assumption my friend... that I would not make.

LOL, ok, fair warning.
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11
  • BuffcoBuffco Senior Member Posts: 6,244 Senior Member
    Thats an assumption my friend... that I would not make.

Hush yo' mouth. I know that pic is your computer background pic.
  • RazorbackerRazorbacker Senior Member Posts: 4,646 Senior Member
    Gotta hit the rack but just so we're clear on this thing, the thread title is "HE" went to Jared's. So, does Ermengarde know a man is buying you gifts? Not that there's anything wrong with that.
    Teach your children to love guns, they'll never be able to afford drugs
  • robert38-55robert38-55 Senior Member Posts: 3,621 Senior Member
    bullsi1911 wrote: »
    That is a sweet looking rig.

Very well done.

:up::love::that::agree: Way to go Buffy, I likes that rifle and scope!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Neato!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "It is what it is":usa:
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    Buffco wrote: »
    And bought me this ring(s)!

2012-11-23_23-21-05_360_zps4933b7b7.jpg

You gonna hide the rig in that TJ Max box so your wife won't see it? :tooth:

Looks good, you did it right...........:guns:
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • UndaCovaBrotherUndaCovaBrother Member Posts: 76 Member
    :up::love::that::agree: Way to go Buffy, I likes that rifle and scope!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Neato!!!!!!!!!!!!

+1 on that.
  • Martin-AMartin-A Member Posts: 111 Member
    That is one sweet rifle & scope.

By the way, your thread caught my eye when it mentioned Jareds jewelry store. None of my shooting pals go to Jareds here in Massachusetts because---ground into the glass panels that are on either side of the entry door is a phrase that says: No one permitted in this store that carries a firearm.

Last December I was all dressed up in a suit (rare for me these days) and went into Jareds and asked to see the most expensive watch they had. I pretended that I was ready to buy it when I turned and asked the salesman what was that lettering on the glass outside the doorway. He proudly told me it was to keep gun owners out of the store. I asked him how he would even know if a person had a gun on themselves. He couldn't answer this question but said it was store policy. I then told him I was no longer interested in buying this $7,000 watch as I was a gun owner and wouldn't buy from a company that discriminated against a person for being a legally licensed firearms owner. I hope he passed the word that they are losing business due to this stupid sign & policy. [Of course, robbers would obey this notice & hit Kays Jewelry around the corner.] I did feel good walking out of the store!
  • bisleybisley Senior Member Posts: 10,726 Senior Member
    It's a real beauty...sniff...the burglars got mine, and I was too poor to buy a 'nother one.
  • JerryBobCoJerryBobCo Senior Member Posts: 6,629 Senior Member
    bisley wrote: »
    It's a real beauty...sniff...the burglars got mine, and I was too poor to buy a 'nother one.

My first one was also stolen. The theft occured a couple of years after the rifle went out of production.

I've since replaced it.

Several times over.
    Jerry

Gun control laws make about as much sense as taking ex-lax to cure a cough.
  • BuffcoBuffco Senior Member Posts: 6,244 Senior Member
    JerryBobCo wrote: »
    My first one was also stolen. The theft occured a couple of years after the rifle went out of production.

I've since replaced it.

Several times over.

Jerry,

Which chamberings do you have? I think I remember that you have a .243 as well as a .338x284...
  • JerryBobCoJerryBobCo Senior Member Posts: 6,629 Senior Member
    Buffco wrote: »
    Jerry,

Which chamberings do you have? I think I remember that you have a .243 as well as a .338x284...

PM me, and I"ll give you the run down. I've posted what I have before, but am thinking it might not be a good idea to tell the world what I have in my safe.
    Jerry

Gun control laws make about as much sense as taking ex-lax to cure a cough.
  • mythaeusmythaeus Senior Member Posts: 831 Senior Member
    Now put it back in your safe along with all the other ones! :jester:

A 2-day late LOL! Burn indeed!

Al
    "In a controversy, the instant we feel anger we have already ceased striving for the truth and have begun striving for ourselves." - Siddhartha Gautama
  • 5280 shooter II5280 shooter II Senior Member Posts: 3,923 Senior Member
    Gotcha a sweet-lookin' rifle there Buff.....now if it was in .358 win.....you'd really be feelin' the Jerry-hate....lol!
    God show's mercy on drunks and dumb animals.........two outa three ain't a bad score!
  • bisleybisley Senior Member Posts: 10,726 Senior Member
    JerryBobCo wrote: »

I've since replaced it.

Several times over.

If I ever run on to a nice pre '64 when I have cash in my pocket, I may bring it home.
    Heck, I might buy Buffy's, when his wife finds out about it. :jester:
  • wizard78wizard78 Senior Member Posts: 1,004 Senior Member
    Very nice. Enjoy it and let us know how it shoots.

“When guns are outlawed, only patriots will have guns.”
  • ArmoArmo Member Posts: 38 Member
    I like that Model 88, I have it's sister or cousin, twice removed, Winchester model 100 in .308