Home Main Category Clubhouse

Ohio guys....

MileHighShooterMileHighShooter Senior MemberPosts: 4,871 Senior Member
Any of you guys close to Athens?
Wambli Ska wrote: »
Once again, please refrain from cutting short any baseless totally emotional arguments with facts. It leads to boring, completely objective conversations well beyond the comprehension ability of many.

Replies

• wddodgewddodge Senior Member Posts: 1,139 Senior Member
    I'm about 3-3 1/2 north of Athens. Sure is some purdy country down there.

Denny
    Participating in a gun buy back program because you think that criminals have too many guns is like having yourself castrated because you think your neighbors have too many kids.... Clint Eastwood
  • bhl2506bhl2506 Senior Member Posts: 1,984 Senior Member
    Why do you MHS?
    Refusing to conform to the left wing mantra of political correctness by insisting on telling the truth does not make you a loud mouth.
  • jbp-ohiojbp-ohio Senior Member Posts: 10,403 Senior Member
    1 1/2 hours due north
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." Thomas Jefferson
  • MileHighShooterMileHighShooter Senior Member Posts: 4,871 Senior Member
    Beer. I am interested in beer from Athens.
    Once again, please refrain from cutting short any baseless totally emotional arguments with facts. It leads to boring, completely objective conversations well beyond the comprehension ability of many.
  • ghostsniper1ghostsniper1 Banned Posts: 2,645 Senior Member
    Beer. I am interested in beer from Athens.
    Not close to me. Been through there, but just while driving. What beer we talking?
    Jackie O's. Every so often they put out some very special release beers. One of the guys I regularly trade beers with makes the drive from PA to Athens for these releases they are that good. Drank my first one tonight and about pooped myself over how good it was. If someone was fairly close to the place, I'd make it worth their while to "arrange" a few bottles to mysteriously find their way into a shipping box.
    Hmmm. How worth their while??? I'm always for a road trip.
    Well he drives from the PA/MD border just for a handful of bottles lol
    Damn that must be some really really good beer lol. I'll have to try some if I see it local.
  • jbohiojbohio Senior Member Posts: 5,600 Senior Member
    It's about an hour and a half from here. Down in Hocking County. Beautiful country, one of the prettiest college campuses in the country.
    I might be up for a road trip, details, man.