Queen Elizabeth's Diamond Jubilee Video

woodsrunnerwoodsrunner Senior MemberPosts: 2,725 Senior Member
Here is a site on England's Queen Elizabeth that I think a lot of the Board would like to see. It is exceptionally well done short video! Very unique! Take a look.....

(Hopefully it will work....I'm not too good at these things)!

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=E8nJhG1xE5o

Replies

• 5280 shooter II5280 shooter II Senior Member Posts: 3,923 Senior Member
    It worked....that was pretty cool Rich!
    God show's mercy on drunks and dumb animals.........two outa three ain't a bad score!
  • orchidmanorchidman Senior Member Posts: 7,731 Senior Member
    She certainly was and is an outstanding woman.

Thanks Rich.
    Still enjoying the trip of a lifetime and making the best of what I have.....
  • woodsrunnerwoodsrunner Senior Member Posts: 2,725 Senior Member
    I'm about as far removed from having any strong feelings about English Royalty as you can get.....being the "distilled product" of Southern Mountain Carolina Backcountry Scot-Irish Presbyterian kinda people at least 12-14 generations removed from English Royal Control, but I have profound admiration and respect for Queen Elizabeth! She is, IMO, an awesomely Beautiful Woman, and even more so in her late life years! I can look into her eyes in this video and see all the way to her inner-soul, and she is Beautiful beyond belief! My thoughts, anyhow!
  • shushshush Senior Member Posts: 6,259 Senior Member
    She is, IMO, an awesomely Beautiful Woman, and even more so in her late life years! I can look into her eyes in this video and see all the way to her inner-soul, and she is Beautiful beyond belief! My thoughts, anyhow!

Magic video woodsrunner, is this the one you tried to e-mail me about.

Most people tend to see the ‘office’ and not the person.
    She was a very young woman when she took on the mantle of state, a job that many believe brought about the early death of her father, at 56.

I apologise for not getting back to you, I have been unable to stay logged in on the site, keep on getting;
    Error 503 Service Unavailable.

I have found a bit of history linked your family name, I do not know if you have seen it.
    I have e-mailed it to you.

cjp wrote: »..... Oh dear God, I've admitted to liking something Limey.I'll never hear the end of this.

Jayhawker wrote: »...But seriously Shush....

Big Chief wrote: ».........walking around with a greasy butt ain't no fun, though!

• bruchibruchi Senior Member Posts: 2,582 Senior Member
    Very well done video, Think Helen Mirren played her on the movie "Queen" seems that during WWII she worked on the Lad Rover line installing parts.

Check the "Michael Jackson one, the madness starts around 1:52..
    If this post is non welcomed, I can always give you a recipe for making "tostones".
  • shushshush Senior Member Posts: 6,259 Senior Member
    bruchi wrote: »
    ..... seems that during WWII she worked on the Lad Rover line installing parts.

Princess Elizabeth served in the wartime Auxiliary Territorial Service
    as 2nd Lieutenant Elizabeth Windsor.

elizabeth_ii_ats.jpg

cjp wrote: »..... Oh dear God, I've admitted to liking something Limey.I'll never hear the end of this.

Jayhawker wrote: »...But seriously Shush....

Big Chief wrote: ».........walking around with a greasy butt ain't no fun, though!

• breamfisherbreamfisher Senior Member Posts: 13,112 Senior Member
    IIRC, Land Rover was founded in 1948...
    Overkill is underrated.