the subsricption department is insane

grunt69grunt69 New MemberPosts: 4 New Member
Ok I don't see a better place to put this so, its here unless somebody can point me in the rite direction.

I paid for my subscription back October 4 of this year.
Now mind you I had been out of town, and yes I did delay in the payment of the invoice. So
I understand the initial delay in my subscription. I called back the first part of November and I was
told my subscription will start back up for the December issue. Well, its on newsstands now, no magazine
at my house, so I call back up. Now, the lady who got rather snippy with me, tells me its my fault for the delay and
it will be February now if I am lucky. It takes 6 weeks from the time of payment(10/4/2012 is when the check cleared)
not by my math February is
3 weeks of October
4 weeks of November
4 weeks of December
4 weeks of Janurary
15 weeks by my math but I am wrong?

really guys if this is how you treat the people that actually still pay for the printed version of your magazine
I can only weep for your future in this publishing business. As I am sure I wont be resubscribing with this kind of service.
yeah, I delayed initial payment, by a a couple of weeks ok but you told me it would be back in December now its February?
Really?

again, I accept the initial delay was my fault. but the extra 2 months is just plain crappy service