Monkey man in training, you all will love this!!

Big Al1Big Al1 Senior MemberPosts: 7,010 Senior Member

Replies

• breamfisherbreamfisher Senior Member Posts: 13,052 Senior Member
    Controlled bursts. I'm so proud.:tissue:
    Overkill is underrated.
  • JayhawkerJayhawker Moderator Posts: 14,837 Senior Member
    Firearm Safety Rule #8 : No matter how responsible he may seem, never give a loaded gun to a monkey.
    Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"
  • 5280 shooter II5280 shooter II Senior Member Posts: 3,923 Senior Member
    Tribal rivalry?
    God show's mercy on drunks and dumb animals.........two outa three ain't a bad score!
  • snake284-1snake284-1 Senior Member Posts: 2,500 Senior Member
    Do you remember Jerry Clower? He told stories about his cousin Marcel Leadbetter and his Uncle Bersie. Well, Marcell had a **** dog, known far and wide as the best in his area. Somebody told him there was this feller what had a **** huntin' Monkey and he wanted to see that monkey in action. He got hold of the guy and they agreed to meet. The guy drives up with a trailer and a cage with a monkey inside. So they shake hands and get acquanted. Then Marcel sends his dog to find a **** and pretty soon the dog is on the trail and has one treed. So the feller lets the monkey out of the cage, and the guy gives the monkey a loaded 38 S&W revolver and a flash light. and tells the monkey to climb the tree and find the ****. Up that monkey goes, boogedy-boogedy-boogedy, you could see the beam of that flashlight going out on each limb as that monkey searched for that ****. After searched the whole tree he came back down, boogedy-booged-boogedy, thumb cocked that pistol and killed Marcell's prize **** dog grave yard dead.

Marcell ask that feller, "What in the world feller, your monkey done shot my **** dog!!! The feller said, "One thing that monkey hates worse than a **** is a lyin' **** dog!!!
    I'm Just a Radical Right Wing Nutt Job, Trying to Help Save My Country!
  • 5280 shooter II5280 shooter II Senior Member Posts: 3,923 Senior Member
    :roll2:
    God show's mercy on drunks and dumb animals.........two outa three ain't a bad score!