Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

Can we just lock all of these idiots in a room and let them fight among themselves?

JermanatorJermanator Senior MemberPosts: 16,132 Senior Member
First you have the New Black Panther Party along with Sharpton and Jackson, now we have neo-Nazi's down in Sanford, Florida. I just want to lock them all in a room and let them fight each other. The ones that survive can stay locked in the room. It is pretty sad that I am embarrassed for being a member of the human race. Get a clue people!!!

http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/riptide/2012/04/heavily_armed_neo-nazis_patrol.php
Oh... And they were walking around in Arizona with assault weapons. I bet your assualt weapon takes clips as well. Freaking ****. Sure you were.
Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it.
-Thomas Paine

Replies

• DoctorWhoDoctorWho Senior Member Posts: 9,496 Senior Member
    I am all for letting them try that with prison populations, as long as the Corrections Officers are fully protected and do not have to expose themselves to any danger.
    "There is some evil in all of us, Doctor, even you, the Valeyard is an amalgamation of the darker sides of your nature, somewhere between your twelfth and final incarnation, and I may say, you do not improve with age. Founding member of the G&A forum since 1996
  • BufordBuford Senior Member Posts: 6,721 Senior Member
    Jermanator wrote: »
    Freaking ****.

Nice word. Did they cancel the Special Olympics?
    Just look at the flowers Lizzie, just look at the flowers.
  • Lonewolf-PeruLonewolf-Peru Member Posts: 517 Senior Member
    ..... I just want to lock them all in a room and let them fight each other. The ones that survive can stay locked in the room. .....

You made me remember a scene in a japanese samurai movie.... a new "guest" was locked in jail with another 20 prisoners.

The leader tells the new guy that the warden brings new prisoners all the time...but only provides food for 20, and let's them "solve that on their own"...

...unfortunatelly for them, the new inmate was an assasin that entered jail on purpose (hired to kill a prisoner in the "maximum security section")....

minutes later, the new guy was on its way to max security, and there was room for another new 6 prisoners in the first cell...
  • JayhawkerJayhawker Moderator Posts: 17,287 Senior Member
    It is pretty sad that I am embarrassed for being a member of the human race.

Yep! There are things like this that cause my faith in people to plummet faster than Amy Winehouse's face into a pile of cocaine...
    Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"
  • JermanatorJermanator Senior Member Posts: 16,132 Senior Member
    Buford wrote: »
    Nice word.
    If you are insinuating that I am insensitive to some of the people that have mental handicaps out there, you would be wrong. I reserve the word "****" as a derogatory term for people that actually choose to be ignorant.
    Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it.
    -Thomas Paine
  • robert38-55robert38-55 Senior Member Posts: 3,621 Senior Member
    **** is an understatement!!!!!!!!!!!!! Take one brain out from one of these folks, put that brain in a thimble, and it would look like a BB in a Boxcar! Don't let 'em git ya down Jerm. The difference between being totally ignorant and a true genius is that a genius has its limits.
    "It is what it is":usa:
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,457 Senior Member
    America has been called "the great melting pot" in relation to the people melting into one people, one nation. Well....................I have had some experience in melting steel, iron, aluminum, and lead. In the process of melting and mixing of metals, slag is produced and must be skimmed off lest it contaminate the purity of the metal. The problem we face is that we have a good amount of slag, and no means to skim it off, nor a good place to put it.

On the bright side, the slag, or hate groups in the U.S. tend to clump up and adhere, and repel each other like opposite poles of a magnet. And they are repelled by the general population.
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
  • robert38-55robert38-55 Senior Member Posts: 3,621 Senior Member
    tennmike wrote: »
    America has been called "the great melting pot" in relation to the people melting into one people, one nation. Well....................I have had some experience in melting steel, iron, aluminum, and lead. In the process of melting and mixing of metals, slag is produced and must be skimmed off lest it contaminate the purity of the metal. The problem we face is that we have a good amount of slag, and no means to skim it off, nor a good place to put it.

On the bright side, the slag, or hate groups in the U.S. tend to clump up and adhere, and repel each other like opposite poles of a magnet. And they are repelled by the general population.

Nice way of stating it tenn, looks like America has lost its "skimming" ladel......And if water is poured into a pot of melted lead there's going to be and explosion too!
    "It is what it is":usa:
  • SirGeorgeKillianSirGeorgeKillian Senior Member Posts: 5,463 Senior Member
    Because skimming slag is now politically incorrect.
    Unless life also hands you water and sugar, your lemonade is gonna suck!
    Wambli Ska wrote: »
    I'm in love with a Glock
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,428 Senior Member
    Back when the rival gangs in the high school where I taught would get upset with each other I proposed this solution- - - - -Announce that anyone who wants to fight should go to the gymnasium. Give everybody baseball bats. Lock the doors. Wait one hour. Open the doors and shoot the survivors. Make the same announcement the next day, and see how many people are willing to participate!
    Jerry