Hey BPSniper! New XD just for you!

LMLarsenLMLarsen Senior MemberPosts: 8,337 Senior Member
Springfield just announced the XDm 5.25; I have it on good authority that they built it like your Glock 35 just so you'd get one.

http://www.the-m-factor.com/html/compseries.html

:jester:
“A gun is a tool, no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that.”

NRA Endowment Member

Replies

• BPsniperBPsniper Banned Posts: 1,961 Senior Member
    :zzzz:
    "....the true general purpose big-game cartridges used in this country come in but two calibers, .30 and 7mm. (the .270 Win. is merely a slightly aberrant 7mm whose bullets are .007" undersize.) -Finn Aagaard - American Rifleman, December 1986
  • EliEli Senior Member Posts: 3,074 Senior Member
    I fired an XDm the other day............wasn't bad, not something I'm going to rush out and buy, but not horrible.

Fired an M&P 9mm.........holy god that thing feels good in my hands. Actually feels better in my hands than my 1911s or Glocks......I MUST have one.
  • NCFUBARNCFUBAR Senior Member Posts: 4,324 Senior Member
    Yeah but its a 9mm ... :yawn:
    “The further a society drifts from truth ... the more it will hate those who speak it."
    - George Orwell
  • LMLarsenLMLarsen Senior Member Posts: 8,337 Senior Member
    The M&P45 is the same size and handles just like the 9mm. I've got one of each; well, I still have the .45, Wife claimed the 9 for her own...
    “A gun is a tool, no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that.”

NRA Endowment Member